Why wasn't my thread posted up in the ADWD board?

Sandog

I thought it was well written, well reasoned and was posted in the appropriate thread AFTER the spoiler rules were made lenient.

Is it that the mods don't like critical opinion on this forum?

Could you at least tell me if you have the text archived somewhere? I'd like to take it to a forum where they aren't so sensitive about differing opinions.

If I'm wrong and it was posted somewhere, I apologize.

I am not the moderator who acted on your thread, but it seems to me that the thread was not approved because it was a duplicate topic. A google search in the following terms found numerous threads where your issue had been and is being discussed:

site: asoiaf.westeros.org + adwd + scope + manage

It had nothing to do with the content of the thread or the post as far as I could tell.

As a general comment - one that has been made before in relation to complaints posts about threads not being approved - the overwhelming majority of threads that are not approved are duplicate threads.

If you still want the text of the post send me a PM when the board is not in performance mode and I will try and rescue it for you.

Finally, this thread is being closed because it is the fourth separate thread on "why wasn't my thread approved" in the first 3 pages of the help forum.

Archived