Mafia 82: Halloween at Lany's Haunted House

House Targaryen

I'm rather glad you claimed because now the healer has a chance to protect you. If you had gone that hard after an FM you can be sure that the FM notice and attempt to get rid of you while the rest of us could only speculate.

I was planning on claiming during the night, actually :P

All right.

Fairy

HEALER, PROTECT GENIE. NO IFS, ANDS, OR BUTS.

GUARD, BLOCK WHOEVER YOU DID LAST NIGHT.

I checked, and Fairy posted during the night. So clearly, the lack of kill wasn't because of apathetic killers.

Do you think scum have a guard in this game to block me?

I only ask because I'm tempted to fakeclaim some aspects of my finder role but I should probably tell the truth, right? >_<

Witch, I understand that you have some info the rest of us don't, but a revealed finder without a counter-claim looks pretty legit. I've not had reason to doubt Genie all game and right now I'm pretty inclined to believe him. I'm sorry to say, you haven't earned my trust yet, so without more info I am keeping my vote as is.

It is day 2

11 players remain in the game: Bunny, CB Ghost, Fairy, Genie, Lil’ Devil, Soldier Boy, The Count, The Cowboy, The Princess, The Witch, Wolffy.

6 votes are needed to lynch or to go to night.

6 vote(s) Fairy (Genie, Bunny, Cowboy, Lil Devil, Wolffy. Witch)

2 vote(s) Lil Devil (Princess, Fairy)

2 vote(s) Witchy (CB Ghost, Soldier Boy)

1 vote(s) Bunny ( Count)

Fairy is lynched. Give me just a minute, please.

I don't understand what's going on. It's all a mystery to me.

Genie, if you are a finder, why did you only tell the FM that you are by saying "If I pretend to be a finder with a ghost result on Fairy will you lynch him? >_>"? For them it was obvious by then, for the rest of us.... not so obvious. Do you have a partner? Why did you investigate Fairy? Why didn't you try to push her lynch S-U-B-T-L-Y????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I don't understand what's going on. It's all a mystery to me.

Genie, if you are a finder, why did you only tell the FM that you are by saying "If I pretend to be a finder with a ghost result on Fairy will you lynch him? >_>"? For them it was obvious by then, for the rest of us.... not so obvious. Do you have a partner? Why did you investigate Fairy? Why didn't you try to push her lynch S-U-B-T-L-Y????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Genie was being Subtle, Did you not notice her Subliminal Messages.

Archived