Melisandre's prophecy

DudStark

Melisandre must be mistaken. Maester Aemon knew something was off when he asked Stannis to show him Lightbringer - he asked Sam if he could feel any heat coming from the blade & there wasn't. Hopefully this doesn't mean that Stannis will get killed off, he's the last of the Baratheon brothers.

i agree. once i thought it might be jon cause in the last book melisandre asks her fires to show her stannis- whom she believed is the prince that was promised- only to have the fires show her jon snow. but i prefer to rely on maester aemon's believes, so :dunno:

Daenerys seems to fit the description of Azor Ahai given by Melisandre the best so far. There are very strong parallels between the dragons and the Lightbringer sword as well. There might, however, be some twists on the legend that will affect the story further and reveal an unexpected facet of what it means to be the reincarnated Azor Ahai.

• 3 months later...

i was thinking the same...I know its not stannis..but I would really hate for stannis to die..as he's the last of the baratheon brothers ...of course there's Gendry/Edric..but dag...I feel like Mel is playin stannis...I'm not quite sure what to think of the Red Woman.

Archived