Stark reunion at the Wall?

khaleesiStormborn

Now that Arya and Sansa both know that Jon Snow is the Lord Commander at the wall, I wonder will there be a Stark reunion. It would be cool if they both ran away and headed to the wall thinking that Jon is they're only surviving sibling then seeing each other. Then perhaps Bran would FINALLY show up next. I would Love that.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Stark reunion at the Wall but I don't see it happening until the final book. George RR Martin wouldn't give us something as happy as that until the very end I fear. While I'm certain Arya would make her way to the wall if she could, she won't be able to. Sansa might have a bit of a better understanding of how Jon had it as a illegitimate child but she won't give everything up to go see him I don't think. They weren't as close as Arya and Jon were but Sansa might surprise us. She has grown on me since I first started reading A Game Of Thrones or I might have gotten used to her character. Not sure which yet. I hope Bran and Rickon do make a reappearance though. At the very least I want Jon and Arya to meet up by the end of the series and go off into the sunset not as a couple but like how they were at the beginning of the series you know? I loved the closeness those two had back in Game of Thrones.

She has grown on me since I first started reading A Game Of Thrones

Definitely. I despised her from the beginning, but she's beginning to earn a place in my heart.

A Stark reunion would happen if I were writing the book because I would like for nothing more than to see Jon and Arya reunited. They are two of my favorite characters and Arya deserves it after everything she's suffered. But as Ser Maelstrom has noted, I do not believe George R.R. Martin will entertain any happy endings, at least not in this book.

I think they'll get a reunion of some sort. It would be too cruel if none of them ever met again.

Well everyone except Bran who may be stuck in a cave for a while

I don't know about at the wall. I'm thinking King's Landing (Jon's line about different roads leading to the same castle perhaps foreshadows this) for a few or Winterfell for everyone.

I don't think they will be reunited at the Wall. Possibilities are:

King's Landing: Sansa and Arya (and Jon, in a sense) have unfinished business at King's Landing.

Bran can

meet with them via weirwood

Rickon... I don't know how Rickon's gonna pop up. Maybe, as

KING IN THE NORTH!

or Winterfell. There must always be a Stark in Winterfell.

Archived