Mafia 85: The Nightmare After Christmas

House Targaryen

I have come to a conclusion...

This is a Truman Show game. I am the main character, everyone else is Mina.

Why?

Only Mina could have the alt guessing ability that's gone on just now. But Mina is the mod. Therefore she's an evil mod. That said, seeing as she's obviously a large number of the players, she's probably actually ALL of the other players.

Do I win?

Why?

Only Mina could have the alt guessing ability that's gone on just now. But Mina is the mod. Therefore she's an evil mod. That said, seeing as she's obviously a large number of the players, she's probably actually ALL of the other players.

Do I win?

Bah. I was guessing alts when Mina was still in diapers.

I'm having way more fun now.

I actually PMed the mods early on saying I wasn't going to bother with alt-guessing (except the one I already accidentally did). Maybe I should have just alt-guessed away. Far better than trying to catch baddies when everyone's just going to speedlynch in less time than it takes to read the game anyway. ;)

I'm having way more fun now.

I actually PMed the mods early on saying I wasn't going to bother with alt-guessing (except the one I already accidentally did). Maybe I should have just alt-guessed away. Far better than trying to catch baddies when everyone's just going to speedlynch in less time than it takes to read the game anyway. ;)

:lol: it is the all role game thing. I don't think we are this crazy in regular games.

I did not alt guess this game either. I only guessed 3 myself, until your RL condition, then it was 4

Why?

Do I win?

No, I win.

This time I alt guessed AF, Rag Doll, Plush, Slinky and have some educational guesses about Horseface... which is about 4.5 times more than I succeed in an average game. If it contains WJ, of course :)

Archived