Mafia 85: The Nightmare After Christmas

House Targaryen

Was Unicron a day guard, or did Truck have a trick up his sleeve? Or was it another still secret master who stopped me getting my CF charge?

And i'm reading the shorthand now. Wondering how i've missed it all this time. Which is, admittedly, much shorter time than you it seems. :P

Well crap. Puppet didn't come back on before lynch so we could double charge you again?

Either Unicorn was a day guard, or someone else is, or Truck is not actually a battery charger but a battery drainer. I imagine if someone was draining you at the same time I was charging you, they'd cancel each other out. Seems weird that there would be three chargers.

I know everyone knew I was going to charge you and I said I'd do it in the morning, but I purposefully didn't say anything about it again.

Well crap. Puppet didn't come back on before lynch so we could double charge you again?

Either Unicorn was a day guard, or someone else is, or Truck is not actually a battery charger but a battery drainer. I imagine if someone was draining you at the same time I was charging you, they'd cancel each other out. Seems weird that there would be three chargers.

I know everyone knew I was going to charge you and I said I'd do it in the morning, but I purposefully didn't say anything about it again.

I know you either charged me, tried to, or did something to someone that made you pass me your vote. It's be crazy paranoid to think it was anything short of "tried to charge me" or "charged me but had it reversed by a nefarious scoundrel" :-p

I'd like Truck tomorrow really. With Stick placing the first vote and Plush the last vote, and a LONG LONG LONG time before deadline so if plush tries to get out of it we can still end it. That way if there's a bomb trick, we have a suspect either end of the train. Human shields.

I have no idea who rag doll is, but I am sure I should say something like "I really didn't mean it. " "please forgive me" "I was sleep deprived and had a bad 3 day sinus headache at the time" :blushing:

what did you say about me plush? i can't recall.. or will i see it on heaven??

I have no idea what those "veterans" are talking about!! AND I'm really scared!!! :crying:

Now I tried, but I just dunno now If I've failed or not, to alt guess AF, Slinky, Pony and that's that. I think I tried to alt guess someone else.. but can't recall...

Archived