Mafia 85.5 - Frozen Food - Starts Monday 3:30pm EST

Monday

Yea, it really does. He makes no conclusion at all. It looks like he just realized he was being a total turd for virtually PI'ing you on the tail of the lynch, but he knows he can't do that and still put pressure on Arthur. And Verb is the only other player that could possibly come out of this looking bad, so I can see why you're pushing her so hard. You literally have no other choice here.

Because it would be highly scummy to say someone is innocent and then say they're scum. Salt kept fishing for lynch candidates. If he had stuck with saying I was inno it would look scummy if he later voted for me. So he did that to keep me a viable lynch candidate!

Verb is the only player who could be scum now, like you said, there's no other choice! I'm telling you, lynch Verb.

Do you realize, that the only reason we're still alive is because you strongly distrust me?

They killed Zar because lynching me would be easier and Zar was doing re-reads. Also, I believe Zar trusted me like I trusted him (paranoid trust), so he wouldn't lynch me easily much like I wouldn't easily lynch him. They also didn't kill any of the newbs because they'll lynch anyone and are easier targets.

Well. That was entirely expected. Azarathos and Kingmaker post more please. Also SnowStorm have you noted that Tammy and Arthur and Zar also said that they didn't want to lynch me D1 as I have a habit of looking scummy while being innocent? Or do you just want to let the n00bs hammer again so that you can remove yet another player and end up one of the final three?

There's so much WIFOM here right now that it feels like my head is on backwards. I seriously hate this damn game. I have no idea why I keep signing up.

Az and KM, if you're out there - QUIT LURKING. I swear to god, if this was a bigger game I would have lynched you in a heartbeat for being useless.

Walking away for a while.

Good lord, still dead in here? Day timer only says 14 hours but that can't be right and I'm assuming it didn't get reset.

I'm not posting any more analysis until Az and Kingmaker check in, because I want to see their unbiased reads. If we lynch the wrong person today, whoever is left tomorrow will be in LyLo.

It is now day 4.

5 players are alive:

SnowStorm, Verboten, The Kingmaker, Sylphic, Azarathos

1 vote: Verboten(SnowStorm)

Not voting (4): Verboten, The Kingmaker, Sylphic, Azarathos

With 5 players alive, 3 votes are needed to lynch and 3 votes are needed to go to night.

Edit- Missed SS's vote!

I'm back,

Well. That was entirely expected. Azarathos and Kingmaker post more please. Also SnowStorm have you noted that Tammy and Arthur and Zar also said that they didn't want to lynch me D1 as I have a habit of looking scummy while being innocent? Or do you just want to let the n00bs hammer again so that you can remove yet another player and end up one of the final three?

Really Verb? That's your excuse? The same was said about Arthur, yet no one hesitated on lynching him. Have you done any re-reads? Who do you think is scum? Who would you lynch today? and why?

I am here now.

I am really sorry for Arthur lynch, I was leaving home, so I had to be quick about voting. And after I saw salt was fm, I felt like it was right thing to do. I am really sorry :(

I would vote Verboten or Snowstorm, Verboten is more likely. I will not vote Sylphic, and I may vote Az, but it seems unlikely.

re-read continued:

I don't have any strong reads for the major players and this worries me. Tammy Zar and Arthur are all strange, either good or scummy depending on how you look at them and I'm not convinced either way. Sylphic looks pretty townish to me, SnowStorm looks bad and salt looks neutral. If we lynch an innocent toniight then the killers will have another person to eliminate, and they will have two healthy members secure in their loyalties while we have three who aren't. :( This game is confusing. And because Tammy Zar and Arthur are the ones posting the most right now it's possibly drawing attention away from the real killers. Tammy and Zar are both experienced, they wouldn't kill Elenya she has no value (sorry). Killing Elenya was a newbie move, a mistake and the fact that I know the alts make this harder for me to seperate because I know who would be more likely to make that mistake but it's also making me underestimate the killers, what if they killed Elenya precisely because it would cause confusiopn and sow distrust of the ones asking questions?

This game is confusing.

She doesn't give any useful reads besides "Snow looks bad" and "Sylphic looks town" followed by a "salt looks neutral" It seems to me that she was waiting to see who would come out worse in the end of the Tammy-Zar fight. The only ccommitment she has is not voting Sylph, since it's her only town read. I also don't like when people claim confusion, and this far in the game, it's a scum tell for me.

After I voted salt.

He's barely interacted with anyone. All that we have is a derailed lynch.

She asks if the lynch is still viable, which is odd since she didn't seem to want to lynch him. It's like she was hinting for us to look at another suspect.

Az isn't here to change his vote, is salt still viable?

Would prefer lynching me or Arthur..

That lynching you or Arthur would shed a lot more light on things. I'll lynch him if this takes too long but I'd still prefer one of you two.

Verb ends up hammering salt

salt's last post before he voted Arthur. (after Verb had hammered him)

Its going to be SnowStorm of Arthur for me. I can be hear for the deadline, is anyone else still going to be up?

Conclusion: Both salt and Verboten have suspected me and Arthur and have tried to lynch us. And even after salt's lynch she insited on suspecting us. Arthur is now dead and confirmed inocent, yet she still suspects me.

so Verb, why in hell did you decide going after a dead scum's suspects is a good idea?

Here's what I think.

Tammy is innocent. She's behaving exactly like she did when she played Chana. She seems sceptic and paranoid. Whish is why I think she's been so fierce on her accusations. Her doubting of Zar seems natural to me, since he seemed to assume a "leadership role" or "game driver", much like Faraday or WJ have done in past rounds. I think that's the people that make Tammy most paranoid. I remember her doubting WJ in the Hannukah game in a very similar manner.

Zar is innocent. I don't think an FM would refuse to lynch an easy target like me and defend it like he did. He seems genuine to me.

On Elenya's kill. I'll say it again, it was their smartest move. She wasn't strongly pushing for anyone, nor was anyone pushing for her. This is a newb round, we all have similar levels of experience and we're all pretty paranoid because there's no one to guide us (At least, that's how I feel), because even though we can make our own judgments, knowing what a more experienced player thinks makes us feel safer about our reads and actions.

I think we should lynch either Arthur or Salt to clear some of our doubts.

See? You suggested salt as a lynch so I'm willing to take that into consideration but right now contradicting yourself is bad.

But when Arthur asked me if I wanted to lynch him I replied:

I want and don't want to. I want to lynch you because I think your CF would be useful (and so would salt's). On the other hand, I think you could be innocent, because you've said some townish stuff. So I'm "hmmm"ing you for now.

And I chose to lynch salt. If I was an FM why would I chose to vote salt instead of pushing for an Arthur lynch?

Oh and after the Expecto lynch, I explicitly said Arthur and Salt were innocent, it was after that that I considered they could be killers.

I was hinting for them to look at another suspect and that suspect is you. Also why are you pretending Arthur is your friend? You explicitly mentioned him as a suspect after the expecto lynch.

You say that now, but I bet that if an Arthur/Zar/Tammy/AZ/Kingmaker lynch was viable you would have voted for them.

Okay. I've been thinking and a good course of action might actually come from lynching me. You've been suspicious of me from the beginning, and I'm right now making a far better diversion for the FM than anyone else so I doubt I'll be nightkilled. Should I be lynched and come up innocent everyone will be able to agree that I was making an ass of myself, or SnowStorm will be lynched for participating in a second innocent lynch should he not be dead. As things are going however I suspect Sylphic will be the next to be cannibalized. Once there are only three players left there is, from an innocent perspective, a 50% chance of lynching the right player. So yeah. Should you lynch me remember I TOLD YOU SO.

I've been re-reading salt and while I don't have anything stunning to offer I've noticed that he rarely mentions Azarathos. Post please.

I'd almost be tempted to vote for Az if whichever of you is actually scum promised to kill KM tonight instead of me. :lol:

I am here now.

I am really sorry for Arthur lynch, I was leaving home, so I had to be quick about voting. And after I saw salt was fm, I felt like it was right thing to do. I am really sorry :(

I would vote Verboten or Snowstorm, Verboten is more likely. I will not vote Sylphic, and I may vote Az, but it seems unlikely.

Seriously man? That's IT? Nothing about WHY you feel that way about ANYONE?

I think I'll welcome becoming dinner to escape this madness.

Archived