Mya Stone

addie

Reading the thread about Gendry and Arya made me think to Sansa's last chapter in the book. She refers to Robert's bastard girl living in the Vale, as if everybody seems to know who she is.

We met the character in A Game of Thrones (she is the girl that lead Catelyn up to the Eyrié), and the superposition of this chapter and a Ned's chapter ( Ithink) where he talks about the first baby girl born to Robert back in the Vale made it clear that Mya is this girl.

At first, I just thought it was a small wink, but now that she is mentionned again, as if everybody knew who she is (she herself doesn't seem to know, according to her discussion with Catelyn), I wonder whether she will take a more important part in the events.

any thought on this ?

Yeah there is one as well (though it's not on the Vale ?), and actually, it is good you bring that out : the owner of the inn is calle dTAnsy AND she refers to Hoster Tully.

SO, see my point : is it just some random coincidence in the book to make us doubt of Catelyn's interpretation of her father's dreams (that seems to be confirmed at the end of the book) or is there some hidden secret in there ?

Reading the thread about Gendry and Arya made me think to Sansa's last chapter in the book. She refers to Robert's bastard girl living in the Vale, as if everybody seems to know who she is.

We met the character in A Game of Thrones (she is the girl that lead Catelyn up to the Eyrié), and the superposition of this chapter and a Ned's chapter ( Ithink) where he talks about the first baby girl born to Robert back in the Vale made it clear that Mya is this girl.

At first, I just thought it was a small wink, but now that she is mentionned again, as if everybody knew who she is (she herself doesn't seem to know, according to her discussion with Catelyn), I wonder whether she will take a more important part in the events.

any thought on this ?

Keep reading, Mya returns in AFFC.

she is not a major player in this book, but you are going to get to know her a little better

Yeah there is one as well (though it's not on the Vale ?), and actually, it is good you bring that out : the owner of the inn is calle dTAnsy AND she refers to Hoster Tully.

SO, see my point : is it just some random coincidence in the book to make us doubt of Catelyn's interpretation of her father's dreams (that seems to be confirmed at the end of the book) or is there some hidden secret in there ?

Wait, wasn't tansy the medicine they made Lysa take, to abort Littlefinger's baby? Now you've got me wondering.

Tansy is both the medicine that has contraceptive effects, and the owner of the inn Arya and Gendry stayedith Dondarrion's men.

It may just have been to confuse us actually

as it is revealed later in the book that Lysa and Littlefinger did conceived a baby years ago and Lysa was forced to through an abortion

Archived