Robb's Will Doesn't Really Matter

Ramsay Gimp

I was tempted to start a thread about Robb's will but I'm just going to piggy back onto this thread. It's a crackpot "what if" so stay with me here my friends. What if Robb's will is one final "screw you guys" for instance he saw his death coming and knew that Tywin would have a hand in it by way of the spicer mother so all his will really says is " I saw thorough your plans and I got my wife to stop taking those "fertility potions" so if you're reading this then the Blackfish has safely delivered my queen and the heir she carries and know that the king in the north got you" I'm sure Robb would have it written way better than that but I could really see him having that kind of foresight he is the young wolf after all

• 2 weeks later...

I think Robb's Will will have more to say about Jon's heritage than him being a legit Stark. I think that Ned has told Robb some background in regards to Jon and Robb is sending his Will to Howland Reed to have it validated. Also, I think the hooded man in WF is Reed and he needs Jon to come south so he sent the Pink Letter. I know this is a crackpot theory but since Reed is so mysterious it could be plausible.

I was tempted to start a thread about Robb's will but I'm just going to piggy back onto this thread. It's a crackpot "what if" so stay with me here my friends. What if Robb's will is one final "screw you guys" for instance he saw his death coming and knew that Tywin would have a hand in it by way of the spicer mother so all his will really says is " I saw thorough your plans and I got my wife to stop taking those "fertility potions" so if you're reading this then the Blackfish has safely delivered my queen and the heir she carries and know that the king in the north got you" I'm sure Robb would have it written way better than that but I could really see him having that kind of foresight he is the young wolf after all

I didn't get the impression in Robb's final chapters that he had accepted his own death. He was making plans for the future

Archived