Having multiple problems + where is your chat located?

hint

Hello.

Sorry for creating a new thread, but I simply didnt find any other alternative.

Firstly I learned I didn't have access to my own profile("my profile"). So I was wondering if maybe I have been banned or something similar. I did have access to "my content" though. Under there i tryed to use "Contact the community administrator" feature, but it did not work as well(didnt load any real email address to the window that popped up). Then I figured I'd use "chat" and try reaching someone directly in chat. That did not work, java chat gave me a failure to connect msg. Then I figured I would use "search" to find out the irc server and channel name that you use for your chat(have used mirc over decade so no problem for me). Turns out search was broken as well for me. Then I searched the "help" forums manually, but found nothing of use. So now I'm creating this thread,

What could be the problem here?

Thanks

Board access issues (profile, search, etc) are due to the board being in Performance Mode. This means No search, no profiles, no PMs, no New Content. This affects everyone, including the moderators. When the TV show is going, the board will be in Performance Mode 24/7, or nearly so. There is nothing we can do about that until the board migrates to a better server (no ETA on that one, unfortunately).

I am not sure what's up with the IRC Chat.

Archived