Balon Greyjoy and an Old Womans Dreams (SOME AFFC SPOILERS)

Lord Llama

As far as I remember in Aeron's POV chapter we read first hand that he is honestly shocked by the course the kingsmoot takes. I don't see how he could be secretly on Euron's or the storm god's side.

The man without a face could of course well be a Faceless Man, although one might argue that this would almost be too obvious. Nevertheless I think there is no ironman except Euron who thinks "globally" enough to hire one of them.

Saying Euron himself might be a Faceless Man still goes to far. After all the Faceless Men are basically some kind of spiritual order, and Crow's Eye seems to be motivated by power alone.

The crow is even more tricky. The seaweed can only be connected to either Aeron or the Drowned God in general, and neither of them has an affiliation with crows we know (most likely Euron or the a black brother).

If you take "seaweed" out of this quote, it becomes very vague. The only reason I think its there is for the connection to the sea, by extension the Iron Islands.

Its important to note that this vision may be of Balons impending doom, but it is NOT Balon she is seeing. The attacker is the focus of vision, the death is just the outcome.

Archived