Lyanna Stark

Arya of Winterfell

Sarah Bolger really does look like Maisie. But, also, another interesting parallel is the fact that Sarah Bolger also looks like Natalie Dormer to me, heh. This is pretty appropriate considering Renly and Loras were trying to play up some similarity in appearance between Marge and Lyanna -- even if Ned was quick to squash it.

Sarah Bolger could have been an option for Margaery too. If she was cast as Margaery then TV Marge would still be pretty, young (and not just because Marge is a young woman, Sarah is also young), very good-looking, not too very sexy, and quite similar to Sansa. (But I love Natalie Dormer.)

Sarah Bolger could have been an option for Margaery too. If she was cast as Margaery then TV Marge would still be pretty, young (and not just because Marge is a young woman, Sarah is also young), very good-looking, not too very sexy, and quite similar to Sansa. (But I love Natalie Dormer.)

Looks wise I thought Bolger would have been much better as Margaery Tyrell but acting wise I'm liking what Dorner has done so far.

Oh Lyanna. Kaya Scodelario in my opinion. She plays Catherine in the most recent Wuthering Heights adaptation and is the perfect Catherine. She's beautiful but has a wild look to her too (this may be based on her portrayal in WH) but definitely there is a bit of wolf girl in her.

None of the recent one would pass as the mom of Kit Harington especially the mom he is suppose to take after in the looks department. Also just realizing that the faces of Harington and Maisie Williams don't look that much a like and personally rather the actress, especially if it's just a brief flashback, look more like Harrington then Williams

I'm pretty sure that TV Lyanna (if she was cast) would have to have brown eyes as well, since Jon is the only Stark kid with brown eyes and Cat basically says she feels jealous and can't bear to look at them in the second episode.

I'm pretty sure that TV Lyanna (if she was cast) would have to have brown eyes as well, since Jon is the only Stark kid with brown eyes and Cat basically says she feels jealous and can't bear to look at them in the second episode.

Lyanna is specifically mentioned as having the trademark grey/blue Stark eyes. We don't know who Snow's parent are, and GRRM hates predictable stories, even if he originally planed for R+L=J I think he'd likely change it because everyone knows about it.

She's blue-eyed :)

Graphic Novel "Lyanna Stark,"

The only place the Artist messed up was making her eyes grey, but perhaps thats no more easy than creating "purple" eyes.

Pulling this back up again.

This is graphic novel Lyanna Stark, and Jon in the graphic novel is utterly hot.

There is also a frame of Rhaegar without his helm, and Jon side-by-side, so you can see while Jon looks like his Mother in coloring, he has more aquiline features of the Targaryens than the rugged Stark males.

And good luck finding the woman as gorgeous as the graphic novel.

EDIT: LYANNA STARK

http://static.comicv...na_stark_01.jpg

Lyanna is specifically mentioned as having the trademark grey/blue Stark eyes. We don't know who Snow's parent are, and GRRM hates predictable stories, even if he originally planed for R+L=J I think he'd likely change it because everyone knows about it.

I know she has grey eyes in the books, but so does Jon Snow. I think it's safe to say that if D & D wanted to keep people guessing, they would give Lyanna brown eyes in the show as well, since they've made a point of mentioning that Jon got his eye colour from his mother.

But who knows if it'll even matter in the grand scheme of things. Most of the Starks have blue eyes (or green in the case of Sean Bean) instead of grey in the show, and the Targs aren't wearing purple contacts. I just think it'd be a good hint (or red herring) to give her brown eyes if she ever makes an appearance :)

Lyanna is specifically mentioned as having the trademark grey/blue Stark eyes...

Besides Jon Snow also having those trademark House Stark greyish-blue eyed and they cast dark brown eyed Kit Harington, Edmure Tully was a House Tully trademark redhair and they didn't bother with dying Tobias Menzies though they did dye Kate Dickie's hair in Season One. I think they are caring less and less about these House [Fill in the blank] trademarks.

Besides Jon Snow also having those trademark House Stark greyish-blue eyed and they cast dark brown eyed Kit Harington, Edmure Tully was a House Tully trademark redhair and they didn't bother with dying Tobias Menzies though they did dye Kate Dickie's hair in Season One. I think they are caring less and less about these House [Fill in the blank] trademarks.

Yes just like Shireen apparently being a blondie... only seen from the imdb page so far so I guess we have to wait until we actually meet her. but c'mon after the focus in S1 about the Lannister kids being 'golden haired' you think they'd get Shireen's right! UNLESS.... No.. No no no no.

Archived