Summer 2012 Re-Read?

Dragonstar

Hey all - new to the forum, and I'm the midst of a similar "I read through the series too fast the first time" re-reads. I'm taking book 1 much much slower, and discovering lots of descriptions and conversations that I must have just blazed by last time.

Has this re-read started? I might be ahead, but I'd love to jump in and discuss once you all start doing so...

Hey all - new to the forum, and I'm the midst of a similar "I read through the series too fast the first time" re-reads. I'm taking book 1 much much slower, and discovering lots of descriptions and conversations that I must have just blazed by last time.

Has this re-read started? I might be ahead, but I'd love to jump in and discuss once you all start doing so...

We just started. The discussions have just started. Look for the threads that say "Summer 2012 Re-read week #", then just jump right in.

Whoever is managing this, please link the section discussions here. I'd be happy to do it but I am currently on vacation and have had really bad and inconsistent internet. I'll be back in a couple of days so I can do it then.

Whoever is managing this, please link the section discussions here. I'd be happy to do it but I am currently on vacation and have had really bad and inconsistent internet. I'll be back in a couple of days so I can do it then.

here's last weeks I believe.

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/69183-summer-2012-re-read-week-2-got-chapters-12-25/

Archived