Is it too obvious that Jamie... [SPOILERS]

Mormont'sRaven

• 3 weeks later...

It won't be Jaime or Tyrion, it will be Kevan, Tywin's younger brother.

Honestly, it can be any number of options:

- Tyrion: Cersei's nightmares..

- Jaime: To protect Tommen, or during a revenge outrage for screwing with the Kettleblacks?

- Sandor: Sandor as champion of the faith vs. Robert Strong (Cersei's champion).

- Edmure: Younger brother to Cat, who has been wronged by Cersei immensely.

- Brynden Tully: Younger brother of Hoster, out on the prowl, who knows where he ends up and what he could do.

- Loras: Youngest son of Mace, would kill Cersei if she attempts to kill Tommen, so that he secures TomxMarge, but becomes the Queenslayer... If that marriage fails then the Tyrell-play for power falls apart.. But if Cersei dies, then there's only Kevan and Tyrion left to take up the lead Lannister role (Jaime's KGC), meaning that when eliminating Cersei, it's either Kevan that needs to take up the spot, or the Imp, who's not even close to being pardoned by the masses. So, by eliminating Cersei, the Tyrell powerplay takes a huge turn upwards, as Mace would almost essentially play King Tommen's godfather. Basically playing the same game that the Lannister's played when the Baratheon fell out of the equation.

Then there's:

- Stannis: HA! Not likely at least.. xD

- Bran: Ha! xD

- Rickon: HA! xD

- Benjen: LOL! No.. xD

- Black Walder: He's mad!!

- Euron/Victarion: Younger brothers to Balon, and they're even madder!!! :o

Did I miss any? Oh, yeah: That other Brynden..

• 1 month later...

Still going with unTommen. I've heard it put best that "the valonqar prophecy isn't some bonus answer." If the valonqar is someone other than Tommen, it means Cersei asked 3 questions and got 4 answers. She never asked how she'd die, so the valonqar prophecy has to be about her children. The younger brother of the three will kill her, via a wight's favorite method: choking.

Still going with unTommen. I've heard it put best that "the valonqar prophecy isn't some bonus answer." If the valonqar is someone other than Tommen, it means Cersei asked 3 questions and got 4 answers. She never asked how she'd die, so the valonqar prophecy has to be about her children. The younger brother of the three will kill her, via a wight's favorite method: choking.

You present a very convincing hypothesis. (At least to me)

• 2 weeks later...

Tyrion - too obvious. might be a red herring

Jaime - more likely. the one cersei unexpects

Kevan - definitely no, you will know later in AFFC or ADWD.

I'm going for Jaime because now he knows Cersei's true nature, and Cersei does not expect Jaime to be the one. It is also likely that Cersei's death is not literally due to strangulation of someone. Maybe the noose / rope, maybe, beheading, drowning, poison-choking, maybe something accidental.

• 3 weeks later...

When Jamie said to burn that plea for help could basically being Cersi being killed by her little Brother because he didn't come save her and left her to die in the hands of the Sparrows or the Tyrells.

I think it will be something like this. Something he fails to do and sets in motion that which will kill her. At least on 7 January 2014, I think this. It does not seem to me he has strong enough emotions one way or the other. But if someone could goad him into it, Cersei could.

• 2 months later...

I doubt it could be anyone but Jaime or Tyrion, maybe the Hound or one of the Kettleblacks at a push. To kill someone by strangling means either the killer is unarmed (unlikely considering that most of the possibilities are warriors of some kind) or they want to "feel" the person die - most of the possibilities would just hit her with a sword and be done with it.

This sounds pretty convincing to me. He doesn't even have to kill her himself. As King, if she is tried and seen guilty, her punishment would be considered the King's Justice.

HOWEVER, that leaves out the fact that the prophecy told Cersie that she was supposed to see all of her children die and THEN have the valonqar will kill her. So, I'm not sure that Tommen can be the killer.

I believe that Jaime may kill her at some point. But if he does this , he is going to commit suicide afterwards , or die by the hand of someone else moments later. Jaime was born some minutes after Cersei , as I'm thinking of it now , dying some minutes after her , is right , as it has been stated , these two were like the same person when they were young and even as adults...they were the one inside the other! :lol: Jaimie maybe is hating Cersei now , Cersei might be hating too for her own reasons , but I'm sure they both l still ove each other , Cersei is going mad though , and Jaime regrets that he did't realise where all her actions were leading her and even him. She also was messing around with Kentblacks and their stupid cousin so he now knows she wasn't just for him...as he thought...He will regret his action if he is going to kill her , and he'll die afterwards , that's my theory in this!

Did any of you ever thought that Arya could be the Valonqar? I mean, for a long time she lived as a boy and even before she had to hide her identity, she acted more like a little boy than a lady in the making. She is among the youngest in her family and the most important point, she seriously wants to kill Cercei. Honestly I could totally imagine Cercei being murdered by her.

If not Arya I think Jaime might do it. He said many time that He and his sitster were born at the time and will die at the time. So maybe a Jaime dying from his wound will kill Cercei to avenge all the wrong she has done.

I wouldn't if the Valonqar was Loras through.

Archived