Who must fear Tyrions revenge?

Pellaeon

Cersei is the obvious one. A lot depends on whether he calms down or is still playing down to people's expectations of him being a monster.

Plus she's about as obsessed with hurting him as he is with hurting her. Even when he calms down, she'll probably do or say something to make things worse again. UNLESS, she'll somehow find out he did not kill Joffrey and the whole WoS she went through makes her realize she has worse enemies.

Oooooooohhhh yeaaaaahhh, Thank you friend. I doubt tyrion though will get satisfaction from LF. His fall seems to be coming from Sansa.

Also i highly doubt tyrion is going to rape cersei, people say plenty of things when they're mad or upset that they wouldnt actually do. Ex: friend forgets to pick you up. You say "I'm gonna kill him!!". Are you really gonna murder him? No. I swear there is a segment on this board that thinks EVERY character is a rapist.

Darkstar, too. He attack Myrcella and Tyrion send her to Dorne, he may feel guilty because he send her there, so Darkstar on the list

Good point.

I think that's one of those characters he will only do something to if he runs into them though. Like some side sport for a day or two. Or Darkstar will run to Dany and then he appears from around his throne and is like "Lol, dragonfood".

Bronn set himself up perfectly to be in his good graces again (a beef with Cersei, kid named after Tyrion, gathering power that Tyrion could use).

The exact quote is actually: Jaime, thought Tyrion. Shae. Tysha. My wife, I miss my wife, the wife I hardly knew.

It seems that the last sentence is referred to the last name on the list, Tysha.

But nothing is sure of course.

You're right, I mixed up Shae and Tysha in the order.

However, the period between Tysha and "My wife" is a bit weird if the wife is meant to refer to Tysha. "Jaime. Shae. Tysha, my wife, I miss my wife etc." would be the more logical way of writing it if "wife" is meant to refer to Tysha for sure.

Definitely Cersei.

Tyrion possibly going against Jaime...I am still on the fence about.

Really, whatever goals and plans he carves out for himself, post book-5, I am not sure I would get in his way anymore. The Tywin/Shae thing and the big Tysha reveal by Jaime I think was just too much for him and a breaking point. Also, it might have changed his goals/perspective.

For him, the build up/ tension in the series was mostly with Tywin and now that that is gone, what is left? Yes, his hatred of Cersei, but something else will have to drive him now. I feel he will try to right some wrongs. Maybe some not even directly attached to his own agenda per se.

Archived