Why Victarion Greyjoy is an atrocious Human Being

1 - One is real and one is fictional.

2- The Iron Islands are subject to the Iron Throne, Native Americans (in some cases) are not subject to Washington, DC.

3 - The Ironborn are directly harming and killing other people; the Native Americans are not.

1 - One is real and one is fictional.

2- The Iron Islands are subject to the Iron Throne, Native Americans (in some cases) are not subject to Washington, DC.

3 - The Ironborn are directly harming and killing other people; the Native Americans are not.

1. Correct

2. Native Americans, though living on "Sovereign land" are still subject to Washington DC. US police officers enforce laws on Reservations. They pay taxes (though less), etc.

3. Ah, so because they've been pacified from all the opression and do not rebel against the laws that an outside culture places upon them theyre 'alright'.

Why am I responding to someone who believes

Go on, scurry on out of here, stop trying to pin me into your strawmen, and join the Westboro Baptist Church.

Lol so you give up already?

Also, what you quoted was a clear use of hyperbole for effect. The statement made was from the point of view of an ironborn, not my own.

But its cool, not everyone is insightful enough to understand that words can have a different meaning than what is seen on the surface.

Oh, and since clearly you're not clever enough to catch it, the other statement I made "gay is fine so long as they have balls about it" is not my own either, but again from the point of view of the ironborn (referencing when the crew raped the maester, and how Victarion seemed to view it).

its not backpedalling.

its me correcting the mistake of assuming that people would understand the references. I figured it was obvious, especially with my statements "badass" as an explanation for actions, designed to tip the reader off that my comments were not serious. Oh that and the "lol"

Its alright to admit that youre dense.

Archived