Mafia Game 93 - The First Law

House Targaryen

So why'd you not vote at the time?

Meh. It didn't really come to me. I usually just throw a lot of stuff out there in the beginning in hopes of starting up conversation and stuff, not really attach a vote to focus on one thing, rather try to get a early read on a lot of people, but I feel like there is a lack stuff that I can really use right now.

Gorst seems to talk much, yet the ratio of content:RP is actually rather bizarre.

Can’t really make a judgment yet, since a lot of people enjoy PR, but I’m just saying, if he continues on this alarming rate, it won’t look good.

Anyways, I don’t like this quote much (not that there is any other quote that actually contains content, mind you).

What are you doing? Trying to look busy? Shivers

You’re voting shivers for “trying to look” busy while you have a lot more posts that people can say the same thing about? Pot... kettle... black?

Grim, I know you don't talk to much but can you post some other things than Hmms? It would be hard to review.

This was the first page and he had only done that twice. It's the joking stage? Did you have some reason to believe he wouldn't stop doing that? Or did you feel the need to post something to look busy?

Meh. It didn't really come to me. I usually just throw a lot of stuff out there in the beginning in hopes of starting up conversation and stuff, not really attach a vote to focus on one thing, rather try to get a early read on a lot of people, but I feel like there is a lack stuff that I can really use right now.

Would you please go into more detail about why you didn't vote someone originally because I'm not sure that this is an adequate explanation?

Collem West

Gorst seems to talk much, yet the ratio of content:RP is actually rather bizarre.

Can’t really make a judgment yet, since a lot of people enjoy PR, but I’m just saying, if he continues on this alarming rate, it won’t look good.

Anyways, I don’t like this quote much (not that there is any other quote that actually contains content, mind you).

You’re voting shivers for “trying to look” busy while you have a lot more posts that people can say the same thing about? Pot... kettle... black?

*puke* Oh how I hate thee post...let me count the ways.

It's page four - No one has content and it's still in the RP stage. If you think your contribution has been stellar. Well. Is it an alarming rate? Really. Do you have some expectation that he's going to continue RP long into the game when everyone else has started playing?

Hmmhhhh...

This is actually scumtell of mine, yes indeedey. Town players don't say hm :P

Monza's intro post gives me a sort of... um... well, negative feel, I don't like it :/

Oh, and for anyone who hasn't read the books, Cosca is renown as the most honest, loyal man in the world.

I very much feel like Cosca is trying to convince us he's town by default here by subtley suggesting he's "honest and loyal." I don't like that one bit, no I do not :|

Harding Grim is my vote, for you see, one time on another forum far far away from here, a man played very similar to Grim. He would only use smileys to respond to people, he acted as if it was part of his role, oh that tricky man. It allowed him to easily seem town for having something so silly, that mean old man, he turned out to be an evil doer! So I think Grim is very much like this other man and is an evil doer attempting to fool us all!

Actually, why not... it's the best thing I see so far.

Whirrun

I don't like this. Too compliant.

Mmk.

Tul.

Really don't like this.

Collem West

Okay. From bad to worse. Did an eater take you for an hour and try to get you lynched with those posts?

Archived