Mafia Game 93 - The First Law

House Targaryen

Don't like reasons based on alts either. Hmmmhhh... Not possible to get a innocent read that early anyway.

:unsure: I just realized this was in reference to Glrost in reference to West, whom you unvoted and refuse to answer why. Is there a reason you're being so obtuse?

Grim is playing it safe. Null reading, based on meta.

Can you give us one thought based on things we can analyse, discuss or otherwise evaluate? You know, something based on the game we are playing rather than based on meta and stuff we shouldn't be discussing?

Can you give us one thought based on things we can analyse, discuss or otherwise evaluate? You know, something based on the game we are playing rather than based on meta and stuff we shouldn't be discussing?

Just having a null read. He is RP. I don't have any reasons to

vote him. I do have a slight scum read on you but nothing important.

I mean I won't suspect him until he makes a scummier post. This means I consider him inno until proven wrong.

Grim is playing it safe. Null reading, based on meta.

%^&#%&%^*^&%%^$@T^%

So these two are Darryl and your other brother Darryl whom you think you can read so well that you can tell their alignment from joke vote stage, you're calling them inno until proven otherwise?

You're rather new here; I can tell by your terminology. So what makes you think you've altguessed several people from the early stages in such a grand way that you can tell alignment. hmmmmmhhhhhh???

%^&#%&%^*^&%%^$@T^%

So these two are Darryl and your other brother Darryl whom you think you can read so well that you can tell their alignment from joke vote stage, you're calling them inno until proven otherwise?

You're rather new here; I can tell by your terminology. So what makes you think you've altguessed several people from the early stages in such a grand way that you can tell alignment. hmmmmmhhhhhh???

Altguess+ gut feeling= best reason so far

Are yo sure I'm new? I haven't played for some time.

Altguess+ gut feeling= best reason so far

Are yo sure I'm new? I haven't played for some time.

If you haven't played for some time here then why are you 100% certain you know my alt, West's alt and Grimm's alt?

Also, if you're aren't new here, why are you calling it meta reasons?

West was playing when I was. I'm not sure on Grimm, just having a slight opinion. Your play is unmissable even if I only read few of the last game. I have played on MafiaScum recently.

So, you're saying you're certain you know my alt because you read the last game here and I was playing in it?

It is Day One,

19 Players Remain:

Ardee West, Black Dow, Bremer dan Gorst, Calder, Caul Shivers, Collem West, Curnden Craw, Dogman, Ferro Maljinn, Friendly, Harding Grim, Jezal dan Luthar, Monza Murcatto, Nicomo Cosca, Rudd Threetrees, Sand dan Glokta, Shylo Vitari, Tul Duru Thunderhead, Whirrun of Bligh

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 to lynch and 10 to go to night.

3 Votes for Collem West (Monza Murcatto, Jezal dan Luthar, Nicomo Cosca)

2 Votes for Caul Shivers (Bremer dan Gorst,Tul Duru Thunderhead)

2 Votes for Dogman (Whirrun of Bligh, Curnden Craw)

2 Votes for Tul Duru (Black Dow, Collem West)

1 Vote for Sand dan Glotka (Ferro Maljinn)

1 Vote for Bremer dan Gorst (Dogman)

1 Vote for Ferro Maljinn (Caul Shivers)

1 Vote for Harding Grim (Shylo Vitari)

1 Vote for Jezal dan Luthar (Harding Grim)

1 Vote for Shylo Vitari (Sand dan Glokta)

4 players have not voted:

Ardee West, Calder, Friendly, Rudd Threetrees

He is being non commital, wishi-washi and stuff. He is not reaviling his cards until the other players do so. And by null I mean that I saw people and maybe that player if my alt-guesses are right playing this as both Fm and inno.

He is being non commital, wishi-washi and stuff. He is not reaviling his cards until the other players do so. And by null I mean that I saw people and maybe that player if my alt-guesses are right playing this as both Fm and inno.

This is what gives you a null reading of a player?

Really not sure which wagon I like better right now. The one I'm on or Gorst. Both are delicious.

Archived