Mafia 94 - Fringe: The Best of Both Worlds

House Targaryen

Vote Count #36 (The One without Coffee)

It is Day Five

10 Players remain: Astrid Farnsworth, Brandon Fayette, Charlie Francis, Elizabeth Bishop, Frank Stanton, Lincoln Lee, Marilyn Dunham, Nick Lane, Olivia Dunham, Phillip Broyles.

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch and 5 to go to night.

3 Votes for Frank Stanton (Marilyn Dunham, Nick Lane, Olivia Dunham)

6 Votes for Marilyn Dunham (Charlie Francis, Frank Stanton, Elizabeth Bishop, Phillip Broyles, Lincoln Lee, Astrid Farnsworth)

1 Player has not voted: Brandon Fayette

Marilyn Dunham has been lynched. Flip coming shortly.

** THERE ARE NO CLUES IN THIS SCENE **

Marilyn's age did not fit with lack of experience. A Mother who had seen her child evolve to an important part of the Fringe Division? Surely it was a machine impersonating her.

Only one way to find out! Let's gut her!

No! Don't! Marilyn tried to run... but they were fast, and too many.

And the pool of red blood covered the floor.

Yes. Red.

Come again?

Red.

Rouge

Rojo

Rot

Rosso

I don't know any other languages... but basically, Marilyn Dunham (humble serpent) was lynched on Day 5. She was NOT A SHAPESHIFTER.

It is now night. Please send me your actions.

*sigh*

Sorry :(. It's not my fault David was apparently a terrible innocent? Not done very well this game.

Frank tomorrow then? (And congratulations if you're evil, I guess ;) )

Frank has to be lynched tomorrow. Can't believe we've let him slide this long.

If we lose this game after getting Nina so early, I'm going to be really pissed.

And if we have another 8 hour night, I'm seriously going to go ballistic. I think every night has gone to the maximum, which has never happened before. I'm guessing its because Brandon has a role and he's never around?

Well, everyone has to send in a decision to cross/not cross the portal. So that doesn't help.

Can we refrain from making comments like so and so must be lynched, especially at night? This just sets people up to be framed by getting you killed. Although honestly I don't like searching for motives for kills, the killers could just be sadistic people attempting to confuse the hell out of us.

*sigh* I'm going to vote for you tomorrow anyway because Astrid told me to and I have no will of my own, I think, but posts like this feel genuine to me. Don't think an FM would be quite so openly self-serving.

Who are you, Liz or Astrid, most likely to lynch besides me?

If you're innocent, you should be pushing whoever you most suspect, not just anybody you can get lynched instead of you.

It's quite probable that we lose tomorrow if we lynch wrong. It's important you vote for (and argue against) somebody you really think could be evil.

Rereading people (especially once you're sure that you're voting for them) seems a bit pointless at this stage. Just say who you personallly most suspect (and maybe give a sentence or two as to why?).

Humor me. If I flip innocent, who's left. There will be yet another player like me and Marilyn left, a not very good newb who tends to sheep... Brandon. Can you afford to waste another lynch on one like him, or me? If you've alt guessed me you know I tend to be in this position a lot, and every time that suspicion has proven wrong. At least I've tried to scum hunt when I could... Brandon? He hasn't even pretended to scum hunt. But even still, it has to be one of you strong players left as scum... How do you catch that one? I realize I'm rambling now... So I'm gonna stop. In my defense I'm hungover -.-

If you're innocent, you should be pushing whoever you most suspect, not just anybody you can get lynched instead of you.

Just say who you personallly most suspect (and maybe give a sentence or two as to why?).

That's the problem. I'm a newb. I don't know how to scum hunt when its mostly strong players left. If you just want gut, then I've had this feeling all game... One of you, astrid, or William was scum. William because I alt guessed him and knew he was more than good enough to fake scum hunting, and you two because you both seemed equally strong.

Nick, I think I've alt guessed. Because of that I think he's innocent... That's what meta is, right, and you're not supposed to do it? Whatever. He strikes me as genuine.

Philip is gut town.

Lee I have no idea, same for Olivia.

Brandon? Who the fuck knows. If he's fm, well played. Nina makes it so we are down to 16 before we kill her, let's say you've got a strong fm in the leading scum hunters group, always pushing for the obvious sheep like me and Marilyn, and then the third fm Brandon is able to skate by. if that's what happened, well played, town loses.

Archived