Mafia 94 - Fringe: The Best of Both Worlds

House Targaryen

I thought I remembered you having a stronger town read on Nick, if I'm right what changed, otherwise sorry it's really not an hour where my brain works well. Also what do you make of Franks posting today?

Was leaning innocent on NIck earlier, but at this point its process of elimination. Had 4 main suspects yesterday, with Nick ranked last. Nothing much has changed except:

1) Now its 3 main suspects

2) I'm kind of paranoid about you and Liz still being alive

Charlie Astrid lizzy nick Olivia lincoln Brandon and me are left? With two fm left im suspicious of all of you except for nick -.-

If you made me pick, and I would advise against that, I'd say you and lizzy. Not both of you, but one. And if it's you, Astrid, so is Brandon I'd guess. But really, I'm paranoid as shit right now and I have no idea who is the fm. I'm not used to getting this far and having to read a bunch of strong players -.-

Charlie Astrid lizzy nick Olivia lincoln Brandon and me are left? With two fm left im suspicious of all of you except for nick -.-

If you made me pick, and I would advise against that, I'd say you and lizzy. Not both of you, but one. And if it's you, Astrid, so is Brandon I'd guess. But really, I'm paranoid as shit right now and I have no idea who is the fm. I'm not used to getting this far and having to read a bunch of strong players -.-

Its not me, so try again.

2) I'm kind of paranoid about you and Liz still being alive

Oh, good, progress.

Yesterday you were just paranoid about me being alive ;). Your irritation with the length of the nights and the unhelpfulness of the mods last night makes me quite a bit less paranoid about you though (but I'm easily manipulated that way :P).

Do you agree with me and Charlie about Frank's recent posts sounding genuine? :unsure:

Oh, good, progress.

Yesterday you were just paranoid about me being alive ;). Your irritation with the length of the nights and the unhelpfulness of the mods last night makes me quite a bit less paranoid about you though (but I'm easily manipulated that way :P).

Do you agree with me and Charlie about Frank's recent posts sounding genuine? :unsure:

A little, but its not enough to dissuade me at this point. Feel pretty strongly that Frank is FM. He gets my vote, and I'm not interested in compromising again.

You should vote for him too.

Astrid, you realize if/when I flip inno youll have singlehandedly lost the game for town, if you're town. Are you that confident of your scum read that you wont give town a better chance, and instead go to night? This is all assuming I counted correctly and we have eight people.

You should vote for him too.

Probably will :unsure:. Don't want Charlie to be furious at me though, so I'll wait for him to come back first, I think. Just not feeling at all confident in my reads anymore. (Enough people are going to be pissed at me in the spoilers as it is...)

We have eight people right? If so why not go to night, isn't that the odd even rule?

I don't think odd/even rule stuff really works here. I mean, the FM aren't killing you :P. Odd/even only works if going to night forces the FM to eliminate suspects.

Astrid, you realize if/when I flip inno youll have singlehandedly lost the game for town, if you're town. Are you that confident of your scum read that you wont give town a better chance, and instead go to night? This is all assuming I counted correctly and we have eight people.

1) "If/when"?

2) This post feels a lot less genuine :unsure:.

3) Odd/even doesn't magically mean you get better odds if you go to night. Find other suspects if you want to live. Help the town you claim to be a part of.

4) "If/when"?

5) Blaming Astrid for town losing (if she's innocent) is kind of ridiculous. I mean, I helped! all of the town's played pretty terribly, really. The only FM we've caught is the one who decided to fake a guilty result on day 2. And we didn't even lynch her until day 3 :rolleyes:.

6) "If/when"?

I'm pretty damn confident at this point.

And honestly, if you're innocent then YOU lost the game for us, by never scum hunting and looking so damn suspicious for the whole game.

But I really doubt you're innocent.

I'm pretty damn confident at this point.

And honestly, if you're innocent then YOU lost the game for us, by never scum hunting and looking so damn suspicious for the whole game.

But I really doubt you're innocent.

True. There were extenuating circumstances, but youre still right. That was uncalled for. Sorry.

Well you think I'm the only suspect? -.-

Logically, of course, you can't be the only suspect. Even if you're guilty, there must be another FM out there. Suppose that's an argument in favour of rereading Olivia and Nick again. Bleh.

(I'll let Lee or Charlie reread Astrid/Brandon :P).

1) "If/when"?

2) This post feels a lot less genuine :unsure:.

3) Odd/even doesn't magically mean you get better odds if you go to night. Find other suspects if you want to live. Help the town you claim to be a part of.

4) "If/when"?

5) Blaming Astrid for town losing (if she's innocent) is kind of ridiculous. I mean, I helped! all of the town's played pretty terribly, really. The only FM we've caught is the one who decided to fake a guilty result on day 2. And we didn't even lynch her until day 3 :rolleyes:.

6) "If/when"?

If was from her perspective, when from my perspective. If you think that's a scum slip... Lmao

Yawn. This whole car ride thing is overrated. Do either of you have any questions for me while I sit here? The whole mobile version of this site thing doesn't let me reread or even go to earlier pages easily.

Sorry if I missed it, but did anyone ever post a case on Olivia? I have a shitty memory.

Archived