Mafia Game 93.5 - The Tourney at Lannisport - Game Over!

House Dondarrion

He is humorous this Kenning, I give him that... Let's end this mummers farce my lords and sers, it is a charade and he is plotting the death of us. Apparently Swyft is the first in line, you may be next. Can't you see it?

I think you'll find he was third in line actually. :devil:

Omg

Why? Why?

What did i do to deserve this?

Your House is ridiculous. Not only that, it's a knightly house! You do not deserve to be in the presence of such great lords as me. Why don't you go hang around the Greenfields or Hetherspoons? It'd be much more appropriate. Besides, Hose Kenning seems to think you're a murderer.

Vote Count #2

It is Day One,

12 Players remain: House Bettley, House Brax, House Crakehall, House Estren, House Falwell, House Farman, House Jast, House Kenning, House Marbrand, House Serrett, House Swyft, House Reyne.

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch and 6 to go to night.

3 votes for House Swyft (Bettley, Serrett, Kenning)

1 vote for House Bettley (Swyft)

1 vote for House Kenning (Jast)

7 Players have not voted: House Brax, House Crakehall, House Estren, House Falwell, House Farman, House Marbrand, House Reyne.

Your House is ridiculous. Not only that, it's a knightly house! You do not deserve to be in the presence of such great lords as me. Why don't you go hang around the Greenfields or Hetherspoons? It'd be much more appropriate. Besides, Hose Kenning seems to think you're a murderer.

I was just away to ask this question also.

You both seem like you want to post something despite having nothing to say.

Jast, why are you not on the swyft wagon?

What are your reasons for voting him? If I vote and one more jumps on the wagon, the two schemers can hammer away if they are around and not already voting him. Sorry I don't trust you all enough not to add to the wagon after me. I want to see more of Swyft before I decide.

Btw, the pace at which you change votes is alarming.

What are your reasons for voting him? If I vote and one more jumps on the wagon, the two schemers can hammer away if they are around and not already voting him. Sorry I don't trust you all enough not to add to the wagon after me. I want to see more of Swyft before I decide.

Btw, the pace at which you change votes is alarming.

I can't decide if this is serious or not. Especially the underlined bit.

Please inform.

Reyne? I thought you guys were extinct. Are you an imposter?

Treachery?? I sense the hand of a Crakehall in this....could never trust them!

Why did you both choose to place unless random votes on people who hadn't shown up? Scared someone would think you are half serious?

Archived