Mafia Game 93.5 - The Tourney at Lannisport - Game Over!

House Dondarrion

Vote Count #3

It is Day One,

12 Players remain: House Bettley, House Brax, House Crakehall, House Estren, House Falwell, House Farman, House Jast, House Kenning, House Marbrand, House Serrett, House Swyft, House Reyne.

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch and 6 to go to night.

3 votes for House Swyft (Bettley, Serrett, Kenning)

1 vote for House Bettley (Swyft)

1 vote for House Kenning (Jast)

1 vote for House Reyne (Farman)

1 vote for House Brax (Reyne)

1 vote for House Crakehall (Falwell)

4 Players have not voted: House Brax, House Crakehall, House Estren, House Marbrand

I don't want to wagon Swyft yet as I said. I'm not that aggressive at this point, sorry.

Well done ignoring my question!

If you was being serious, two scum jumping on the wagon to lynch them is the best possible news. On day 1, this early, it'd be so ridiculously scummy we couldn't help lynch the hammerer on day 2. Seeing their evil flip, we'd then lynch the second last I'm sure, if it seemed dodgy.

If you wasn't, then here's a real reason to be allamad.

Well done ignoring my question!

Thanks! You were ignoring mine so...

If you was being serious, two scum jumping on the wagon to lynch them is the best possible news. On day 1, this early, it'd be so ridiculously scummy we couldn't help lynch the hammerer on day 2. Seeing their evil flip, we'd then lynch the second last I'm sure, if it seemed dodgy.

I see your point, but are you ready to lynch already?

I want to get some more info before we lynch a player, get some interactions. On the other hand, if he flips evil we would be ridiculously unlucky to not hit the other schemer before the end of the game... :D

If you wasn't, then here's a real reason to be allamad.

:lol: I'll remember not to wear a white shirt when cuddling Llamas...

Thanks! You were ignoring mine so...

I see your point, but are you ready to lynch already?

I want to get some more info before we lynch a player, get some interactions. On the other hand, if he flips evil we would be ridiculously unlucky to not hit the other schemer before the end of the game... :D

:lol: I'll remember not to wear a white shirt when cuddling Llamas...

Jast

This is crossing into semi serious vote territory here.

Because i wanted to know why he was trying hard on some RP

Really you should read my posts more, it was kind of obvious when I asked him the question

No.

Why are you defending those two?

You answer why you are attacking their attacker.

There is a difference.

Jast

This is crossing into semi serious vote territory here.

then you are not serious yet, Seriously how wishy washy is "semi-serious" either you are serious or your are still joking make up your mind and quit acting so scummy

Archived