Mafia Game 93.5 - The Tourney at Lannisport - Game Over!

House Dondarrion

I didn't know what to make of the nightkill other than it took out the other person I was suspicious of. I recognised the name of the player though from observing the last game that was played so I think the killers just wanted to take out a strong player who probably would have managed to talk his way out of a lynching.

*ETA* I think a hammer is for the best.

You know, seeing as Farman looks like he's the junior partner in any scum partnership he's in (he looks very green), it makes sense to look at what people said about him too, seeing as his partner's likely to have somewhat coached him on how to react to people, and who to push/not push?

Actually, you should prob do the opposite if you think that? Because if Farman is the less experienced, etc, he would more likely make mistakes/make it obv who his partner is. That is why I analyzed his posts in depth.

Also, Kenning, what do you think of:

Who would DEF not be partnered with Farman -

Falwell/Farman - Look at the case by Farman. Too shallow. Def would not do something like that to a partner

Jast/Farman - Already went over this.

Swyft/Farman- I really don't think Swyft would've actually confused his partner's name with Falwell.

Serrett/Farman - Serrett would've already hammered. The fact he keeps repeating he doesn't like the lynch, etc, would not be something a partner would do esp since it's pretty obv Farman is getting lynched.

If you're town, who do you think can fit Farman's partner from the top of your head? Do you agree with the above ^? Leaving only Brax as your option (and of course, me)?

Actually, you should prob do the opposite if you think that? Because if Farman is the less experienced, etc, he would more likely make mistakes/make it obv who his partner is. That is why I analyzed his posts in depth.

Also, Kenning, what do you think of:

If you're town, who do you think can fit Farman's partner from the top of your head? Do you agree with the above ^? Leaving only Brax as your option (and of course, me)?

FF is weak reasoning to rule it out. Very weak.

Jast, please go over it again. Or don't, I'm sure I'll see it myself when the time comes.

Swyft, WIFOM as hell. What a low cost ploy to pull, getting your partner's name wrong.

Serrett, WIFOM as hell too. If he knows the flip will be scum, he'll be doing whatever he can right now to not look like a potential partner, and we always look at the hammerer.

So basically, I think it's a load of crap really. :-p

As I said at the time, a waste of your lunch hour.

I think it would be best to lynch as Farman is the one I am least sure as being town. I realise that someone else must be as well but I couldn't say who just now, I think I would be in a better position for that with the info gained from this lynch. If Farman flips innocent though then I have a sure proof system - I will pick who I find most suspicious and immediately rule them out :-p

Okidoki, we are on the same page :P

I feel like I've been tricked into this...

Farman

I actually have to admit, I half hope he flips innocent.

I know I said the goal isn't survival, but goddamnit. Our best chance of winning IS my survival. :-p

ps. While I might be experienced, I'm also known as the most humble, low ego'd member of this community.

I actually have to admit, I half hope he flips innocent.

I know I said the goal isn't survival, but goddamnit. Our best chance of winning IS my survival. :-p

ps. While I might be experienced, I'm also known as the most humble, low ego'd member of this community.

Just becasue I am awesome doesnt mean I have a super-ego

FF is weak reasoning to rule it out. Very weak.

Nope. Re-look at all the re-reads he did. Someone little to even mid experienced wouldn't just put a sentence about his partner like that. I mean, if he's already BSing everything, might as well make BS about his partner.

Swyft, WIFOM as hell. What a low cost ploy to pull, getting your partner's name wrong.

The way Swyft did it was VERY natural.

Serrett, WIFOM as hell too. If he knows the flip will be scum, he'll be doing whatever he can right now to not look like a potential partner, and we always look at the hammerer.

Yes, but he wouldn't be repeating over and over he doesn't like the lynch - a scum already knows their partner is going down, so either jump on now, or they already are (and if they're not on and they don't hammer - at least they won't keep repeating over and over they don't like the lynch)

Archived