ASOIAF Twenty Questions Game v. 22

Buckwheat

was it alive during any chapters that take place before the beginning of thrones or during any prolouges?

Um, there are no such chapters. The books start with the prologue of AGOT. He said the person was dead before it. I think this excludes everyone who appeared in the prologue.

Probably the person appeared in someone's remembering or was just mentioned as historical person.

Um, there are no such chapters. The books start with the prologue of AGOT. He said the person was dead before it. I think this excludes everyone who appeared in the prologue.

Probably the person appeared in someone's remembering or was just mentioned as historical person.

There is. Dany's first chapter is before the prologue. You can ignore it.

he mentioned a few days ago that dany's first chapter takes place before the prologue this was brought up a few days ago still some controversie surrounding it i think haha

Alyssa Arryn lived and she still a semi legentary hero.

I think he said male.

To sum up: related to the Wall and Old Valyria, dead before AGOT, male, not NW.

Petyr, you should be posting all the clues together.

Archived