TTTNE 353 - The mullets are out to get me!

Call me Odie

The privilege of being a student. It is known.

Especially during the summer, when I only work in the evenings. Ahhh. But this is just reminding me that I got woken up early (for me) this morning <_< Damn plumber should be here soon.

What's everyone up to today? I need to go get petrol/gas/fuel (whatever you say) from Tesco (supermarket) because I have a voucher for 5p off per litre :smug:

:o Well I got woken up at 9:30 by my landlord telling me the plummer is coming round at 11. I'm a student, sleeping late is what I do :P

It is known. I remember well... Those days were good days. But poor days, which kind of takes a bit of the fun out of it.

Especially during the summer, when I only work in the evenings. Ahhh. But this is just reminding me that I got woken up early (for me) this morning <_< Damn plumber should be here soon.

What's everyone up to today? I need to go get petrol/gas/fuel (whatever you say) from Tesco (supermarket) because I have a voucher for 5p off per litre :smug:

I need to read a book about Europe's history of ideas - the ancient world. But I just want to lie in bed and relax and to nothing.

I need to read a book about Europe's history of ideas - the ancient world. But I just want to lie in bed and relax and to nothing.

That sounds really interesting. I love to read about history of ideas. We read some of that when I was a student too. And political philosophy from the greeks to present day.

That sounds really interesting. I love to read about history of ideas. We read some of that when I was a student too. And political philosophy from the greeks to present day.

It is really fun so far (this is my third day) but alot to read. My bf found one of my books so interesting yesterday so I have promised that he will get to read it when I'm done with it.

Morning all :kiss: Hope everyone has a lovely day!

I am in pants hell this morning (that's trousers Pebble, get your mind out of the gutter long enough to hear my complaint). I have been exercising a lot, but I am between sizes right now. The baggie ones look a bit sloppy (IMO), the tight ones make me look cheap. They are both really nice black slacks, but I don't feel either looks good on me right now. :(

Since my blouse is fitted, I went with the baggies pants. Tight top and tight pants convey the wrong sort of message in an interview. (I don't know if I have one, but what the people who have had them tell me is that they assume since you are in the building, you are available "today" and make same day appointments, so I am wearing my nicer clothes, even if they are not "interview" clothes)

In other news, I am experimenting with chicken and dumplings in the crock pot. I will let you know how it turns out. I am worried I over spiced :uhoh: (we have a pot luck on Friday at work, and I would like to make this then, if it works out)

Archived