Blood Raven?

protar

I know it's quite a way away but I'm wondering who could play BR and I haven't seen any threads on this. I don't really have any substantial ideas although maybe Elijah Wood? He can do creepy, isn't as expensive as you'd think and has expressed interest in GOT. The role will likely make heavy use of either prosthetics or CGI so appearance isn't overly important.

I don't think you'd use an actor like Elijah Wood on Bloodraven. Dim gloomy cave, tree-like features. As someone said, I don't think you'd use an accomplished human actor for that, and I don't know if Elijah would be able to pull of an old man voice for the acting.

If he were 15 years older I think he'd be an amazing Euron Greyjoy. I think he'd be well suited to play: Tris Botley, Arys Oakheart, Marillion (too minor) or even Ramsay Bolton.

If his hair were died silver, then it opens up a lot of other roles (Darkstar, Aegon).

I think it would be pretty cool if he played a younger creepier version of Tom o'Sevens, or a younger high sparrow.

Ramsay has been cast (we think), I think Tris Botley is too minor a character for somebody like Elijah Wood, and I think he's too small to play Arys Oakheart. I could see him as Tom O'Sevens.

What about Quentyn Martell?

I'd rather Quentyn was played by someone latin or middle-eastern tbh. But we definitely need Elijah wood somewhere.

Elijah Wood is a good actor and should be in the show, though I think he doesn't look old enough to play Tom O'Sevens.

The actor who plays BR really isn't that important as the other posters have said. Maybe what is needed more for the role would be a great voice actor, the guy that voices Kain in Soul Reaver series would be great.

Archived