ASOIAF Elimination Game 25: Best Death

Lady Kraken

:dunno: I like weapons, sansa, and dieties. I think bannermen is boring, there are too many quotes, and I would do marriages OR canon ships. But I dont think marriages is quite the same as relationships? I would want to include Seal-Asha and her husband :P

Areo and his axe can be included both in weapons and marriages/relationships :lol:

:lol: I'd already hit post by the time I thought of that. I don't really care which one we do out of all those options.

20. ASOIAF Elimination Game 20 - Sexy Time. Winners: Asha Greyjoy + Qarl the Maid & Ygritte + Jon Snow (Tie)* / Runner Up: Arianne Martell + Arys Oakheart

* called by a Board Mod (XRay)

:lmao: I wish I'd been around for that.

:lmao: I wish I'd been around for that.

Ugh, no you don't. That battle went on for weeks, people were not even sleeping. Asha and Arianne fans united against Jon/Ygritte, so it was at a stalemate. For weeks. Nothing good be done, finally the Mods shut it down when there was "rape apologia."

Oh god, that round. It kept going back and forth, and lead to off topic discussions about rape fantasies, and what constitutes rape, and then got locked. I tried to start it up again to quickly finish it, but then that thread got locked. It was also my first elimination game.

What an introduction!!!

Well I think we should decide right now what to do for the next one, we could be halfway done with a short one in all the time we've spent discussing this. The only one with a full list so far is weapons.

Archived