Mafia 95.5 - A Dream of Spring

House Targaryen

I don't think I left it out. I read it carefully.

I still stay with my primary vote though. Because I can not spot any plotting more accurately in other posts so far.

It is hard to look for anything, but I try to think all through with logic. I can not be sure Lake and Egen are a team, but it got me as a good strategy - to hide in a public place. Go straight against each other and then dismiss it as kidding or as a game starter, while at the same time making others believe that they are absolutely on opposite sides. I thought it could be a strategy.

Wishy-washy opinion that Lake and Egen might be partners. Duh, everybody can be partners at this point. You consider some votes in RP a reason. At this point Lake and Egen is the least probable team, especially because Egen looks very innocentish.

Original opinions on an interaction which isn't of common interest.

See before. What do you think of this original contribution: you look very much like Myatt's symp.

This post jumps out at me the most in a reread, it's like: "Well, case closed! Good job people, you can all go home." A little bizarre to be that certain based on Ironsmith saying someone had been overdefensive. So Donniger for now.

Good point. Well I think he might be a FM buddying me. Or a symp who wants to bring me down as his master.

Do you agree Donniger looks like Linderly symp now? If yes, why not vote Linderly instead?

Well, hell no. If he was, he'd be very poor at it. His support is actually helping in making me look worse.

They've done so well at looking like they're not a team to everyone except you that they must be a team? It seems far fetched.

Well, they are certainly a possibility but IMHO, their interactions are very strange looking for partners. Symp-master isn't that far-fetched, but let's lynch a FM before we go for partnership.

They've done so well at looking like they're not a team to everyone except you that they must be a team? It seems far fetched.

Maybe everyone has a favorite theory. However I meant to share it, because I think it might help to sort things out. I can not dismiss it just because you say I have to. I would feel stupid afterwards. It is like The Others. No one believes they are coming :pirate: I am re-reading things again and maybe I will read into the clues to get something else. I will then say it, of course.

Don't really agree, but a good try.

Myatt looks rather innocentish now.

I think I thank you, seeing no one else does believe in me :pirate: You don't have to, just do not dismiss it at once.

I think I thank you, seeing no one else does believe in me :pirate: You don't have to, just do not dismiss it at once.

I'm not truly dismissing anything at this point, but I don't think less than 100 posts into D1 is a great time to find partners. We still haven't even had everyone show up, I don't think..

After Egen, the player I trust most is Jordayne. His questions( especially the one calling Ironsmith for the totally uncalled- like why would he say Myatt is posting original content, when in fact, it was just a wishy-washy statement) are very good, even if I don't agree with his conclusions.

It is day 1

15 players remain: House Algood, House Blackbar, House Donniger, House Egen, House Graves., House Hastwyk, House Ironsmith, House Jordayne, House Lake, House Lonmouth, House Lynderly, House Moss, House Myatt, House Peckledon, House Templeton.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or 8 to go to night.

3 votes for House Lynderly (House Ironsmith, House Lonmouth, House Egen)

2 votes for House Egen (House Myatt, House Peckledon)

2 votes for House Donniger (House Jordayne, House Hastwyk)

1 vote for House Lake (House Templeton)

1 vote for House Ironsmith (House Donniger)

1 vote for House Lonmouth (House Lake)

1 vote for House Myatt (House Lynderly)

4 players have not voted: House Algood, House Blackbar, House Graves., House Moss.

Edited to fix Egen and Hastwyk's votes.My bad. Sorry!

<3 Assistant Targ

I'm back!

1. The reason for Egen replying first to my "case" was probably because he had the easiest way to enter the game (by just saying "no"). I assume more people were lurking but waiting for something to happen. That happens every game I think.

2. The reason I switched my vote from him was because a joke vote doesn't have any pressure value. It was useless. Pressure seemed more usefull for people who were not as active. Without facts to go with (D1) having people talk about what they find suspicious is the best you can get early on.

3. I also didn't "move cautiously away" from Egen, Jordayne. That phrasing made me twitch. Moving cautiously away is something scummy and I did clearly not do that. I hadn't anything to move away from (since the Egen case was obviously a joke) and even if I had I said out blunty that I know didn't think that anymore. Nothing cautious about that. So why use that kinda language that is subtily suggesting I was doing something scummy?

4. Still don't think Lynderly really showed "over-defensiveness". At least not the way I understand it. Things that do look bad are things like the "Trying to repair the mistake, Ironsmith" post - It felt like something he wasn't really convinced of himself, just being happy to have a reason for a vote.

Also: "Lounmouth's attack seems more genuine to me, but still his vote is opportunistical bandwagoning"

that's textbook wishy-washy, keeping all options open.

5. Lonely mouth has a total of two posts, coasting on the popular opinion (Lynderly bashing). Totally coasting and I'm happy with my vote. He needs to become engaged.

6. Templeton hasn't returned yet. It's been 16 hours of sleep. I still don't like the upfront apology for being gone a long time after he pretended to dive into the game starting a waggon and all. It was obvious he wouldn't follow up on it. So the only reason to say that is to look good.

7. I like Hastwyk's vote on Don. I think the sure tone of that post could be just his means of adding pressure, but then he would need to follow up on it. He didn't. So that's a direction to look at, too.

It is day 1

15 players remain: House Algood, House Blackbar, House Donniger, House Egen, House Graves., House Hastwyk, House Ironsmith, House Jordayne, House Lake, House Lonmouth, House Lynderly, House Moss, House Myatt, House Peckledon, House Templeton.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or 8 to go to night.

2 votes for House Egen (House Myatt, House Peckledon)

2 votes for House Lake (House Egen, House Templeton)

2 votes for House Lynderly (House Ironsmith, House Lonmouth)

1 vote for House Donniger (House Jordayne)

1 vote for House Ironsmith (House Donniger)

1 vote for House Lonmouth (House Lake)

1 vote for House Myatt (House Lynderly)

5 players have not voted: House Algood, House Blackbar, House Graves., House Hastwyk, House Moss.

I voted for Donniger. I don't know if Jordayne did.

6. Templeton hasn't returned yet. It's been 16 hours of sleep. I still don't like the upfront apology for being gone a long time after he pretended to dive into the game starting a waggon and all. It was obvious he wouldn't follow up on it. So the only reason to say that is to look good.

Ehh. I can see the urge to post something when the game starts, even if you know you'll be gone for quite a while. And it was a joke vote, attacking you for your "case" on Egen, hardly looking to start a wagon. Don't like that you've pushed on this twice now, it does seem a bit omgus and like you're nervous about having that vote on you.

Ehh. I can see the urge to post something when the game starts, even if you know you'll be gone for quite a while. And it was a joke vote, attacking you for your "case" on Egen, hardly looking to start a wagon. Don't like that you've pushed on this twice now, it does seem a bit omgus and like you're nervous about having that vote on you.

I learned to trust my D1 guts. A joke vote is hardly anything to be nervous about, especially from someone who - which is my point - doesn't intend to follow up on it :).

4. Still don't think Lynderly really showed "over-defensiveness". At least not the way I understand it. Things that do look bad are things like the "Trying to repair the mistake, Ironsmith" post - It felt like something he wasn't really convinced of himself, just being happy to have a reason for a vote.

Also: "Lounmouth's attack seems more genuine to me, but still his vote is opportunistical bandwagoning"

that's textbook wishy-washy, keeping all options open.

5. Lonely mouth has a total of two posts, coasting on the popular opinion (Lynderly bashing). Totally coasting and I'm happy with my vote. He needs to become engaged.

How would you describe your opinion on Lynderly then? He doesn't look as bad as people think he does, but he does look bad for things too, wish wash, wish wash? Sweet irony. And the Lonmouth vote is very safe, he's not around and has little to no content. Which are your reasons, I guess, but they are very easy to go back on when he does show up and start contributing. I am not feeling so good about Lake right now.

Archived