Mafia 95.5 - A Dream of Spring

House Targaryen

Well, I'm off for drinks.

As the chances of the Donniger lynch are null, with Myatt and Lake being gone, I will change my vote to Lake, who has a far, far better chance of being in the scum pair than Moss. Donniger and Graves (and Moss, but you would join this train for self preservation if nothing else), please just think about it, and don't vote on the case that makes anti-sense - Moss clearly has no partner.

So, to summarize the theorizing of those of you who are innocent and voting Moss: Moss's partner is aware I've stated my preference to lynch Donniger or Lake today, which combined with the 2 of their evil votes, would effectively BLOCK the lynch . But instead they've decided it was a better idea to bus for the extra challenge of winning it solo.

So I guess my theory about 3 evil factions is broken by this, because it shows that Moss doesn't have a partner. So barring a team of Myatt/Lake, we're only dealing with one evil pair right now. And if Moss is one of them, why would they be throwing him away like this?

Based on the general understanding of the game, this actually makes NO SENSE. Just saying it, for the record.

Donniger and Graves, if either of you see the sense of this and aren't about to evil hammer, I am willing to switch my vote to Lake. He has a better chance of being a member of the surviving scum pair than Moss at this point.

This post by you really makes me see that maybe you and moss are a team. You fight so hard for the theory of a third team and not that Moss is on the chopping block you back peddle away from the theory you spent 4 pages arguing to me about. I said earlier that I might have been wrong about you being a promteable symp. Now I am sure of it. I can definetly see you and Moss as Partners.

Moss, today you tomorrow and Town should win.

This post by you really makes me see that maybe you and moss are a team. You fight so hard for the theory of a third team and not that Moss is on the chopping block you back peddle away from the theory you spent 4 pages arguing to me about. I said earlier that I might have been wrong about you being a promteable symp. Now I am sure of it. I can definetly see you and Moss as Partners.

Moss, today you tomorrow and Town should win.

...I am not a scum partner to anyone. I can't say my role, obvs, but I thought it was already pretty blatant to everyone.

3 pairs doesn't make sense with one team dead and no one defending Moss. There wasn't any strong reason against my theory before, and now there is.

...I am not a scum partner to anyone. I can't say my role, obvs, but I thought it was already pretty blatant to everyone.

3 pairs doesn't make sense with one team dead and no one defending Moss. There wasn't any strong reason against my theory before, and now there is.

You are defending him. And Moss has been lurking the whole game, typical scum move. So there is good reason to lynch him today. And you are diggin deeper yourself.

You are defending him. And Moss has been lurking the whole game, typical scum move. So there is good reason to lynch him today. And you are diggin deeper yourself.

I am arguing against the nonsense logic being employed. And do you really think I'm Moss's scum partner, and just got super unlucky in defending a whole entire other scum team super hard? Do you think that as scum that play would ever make sense? I'll admit, if you look back, I DID keep defending Peck after it was clear it was a finder claim. Dumb move as opposing scum. Super dumb, which I hope you don't think I am.

I just really don't like poor logic, which is being used here. I've said I'm interested in solving the game, which is the truth, and the nonsense premise of this just bothers me.

It is day 4

6 players remain: House Donniger, House Graves., House Hastwyk, House Lake, House Moss, House Myatt.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or 3 to go to night.

3 Vote for House Moss (Lake, Myatt, Donniger)

1 Vote for House Lake (Hastwyk)

2 players have not voted: House Graves., House Moss

Donniger, if you're town you should find the logic in what I'm saying. And if you're scum, you'll win either way, with a Lake or Moss lynch. It's honestly just that I've spent a butt ton of time on this game, and to see it end in such a fit of poor logic really does bother me.

I'm not going to win either way, I just don't want to lose stupidly.

It is day 4

6 players remain: House Donniger, House Graves., House Hastwyk, House Lake, House Moss, House Myatt.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or 3 to go to night.

4 Vote for House Moss (Lake, Myatt, Donniger, Graves)

1 Vote for House Lake (Hastwyk)

1 players has not voted: House Moss

House Moss has been lynched. Flip coming in a bit.

* THERE ARE NO CLUES IN THIS SCENE *

As the official Dragon Head rested across the Lake, the not-so-swift day ended with the death of the Representative of House Moss.

Or was she?

No recognizable sign of identity in her face... had she none? What's that iron coin in her pocket? "Valar Morgulis" reads the inscription.

Looks like Silver Spearwife of House Moss was a killer.

It is now night four and it will last Sixty Seconds Starting Now.

* THERE ARE NO CLUES IN THIS SCENE *

Night DID NOT LAST 60 SECONDS, it lasted about 360 because this Targaryen Head prefers to drift away any time anything interesting about House Lannister pops around...

Wanna know who died?

No one did

Wakey Wakey all of you... Five for Day Five!

It is day 5

5 players remain: House Donniger, House Graves., House Hastwyk, House Lake, House Myatt.

3 votes are needed for a conviction or 3 to go to night.

5 players have not voted: House Donniger, House Graves., House Hastwyk, House Lake, House Myatt.

Archived