Mafia 95.5 - A Dream of Spring

House Targaryen

Look at his last his posts. They're helpful, yes. Full of analysis. But they are also safe... inoffensive. Lake is a FM.

So. The same applies to you. First you need to explain how why Lake would buss his partner like that? He could have Joined Hastwyk in voting for me and then it would have been a no lynch.

He didn't have to vote for Moss. Hastwyk refused to vote for Moss. All Lake had to do was go along with hastwyke and force us to compromise on someone else.

It is day 5

5 players remain: House Donniger, House Graves., House Hastwyk, House Lake, House Myatt.

3 votes are needed for a conviction or 3 to go to night.

1 Vote for House Hastwyk (Donniger)

1 Vote for House Lake (Graves)

3 players have not voted: House Hastwyk, House Lake, House Myatt.

This Dragon head is off to bed, and leaving the game to Masonihead.

I don't know why. Maybe they weren't partners afterall. I haven't reread to see it Lake makes sense as Lonmouth or Peck's partner. Lake is a FM though... I'm willing to stake the game on it.

I am not. Lake was the second one on the Peck wagon and then he helped secure Lounmouth lynch. So you are sayin out of the three killers we have that he helped buss all of them as a partner? Seriously? With Lonmouth and Moss he didn't have to buss. He could have joined a counter wagaon.

Why would I suggest something like this if I weren't confident in my impression? I'm not trying to save Hastwyk I can tell you that much.

What gives me pause is, you didn;t have to come back right before lynch. You had already said you would be really busy today. So you could have let us go to a no lynch.

And it really wouldn't have looked bad on you as you said you were busy. But you came back and hammered Moss.

The there is lakes Vote on Moss. Why would he vote him in this situation. Lake could have easily made a case against you or joined Hastwyk on the case againist me. But he didn't. He was the first vote againist Moss.

So we won't lynch you.

For me the only options are you and Hastwyk as a partner to Moss.

If I had not of spoken up, you would not have called into question your vote on Hastwyk. I KNOW Lake would join you on it and I'm pretty sure Myatt would too. Again, why would I say this NOW if I wasn't certain Lake was guilty?

There's no way Hastwyk isn't a symp... he has pretty much said so already. Maybe he's a soldier, I don't know. I do know I'd rather lynch a killer than a symp though.

If I had not of spoken up, you would not have called into question your vote on Hastwyk. I KNOW Lake would join you on it and I'm pretty sure Myatt would too. Again, why would I say this NOW if I wasn't certain Lake was guilty?

There's no way Hastwyk isn't a symp... he has pretty much said so already. Maybe he's a soldier, I don't know. I do know I'd rather lynch a killer than a symp though.

last minute gamble? IDK. I don;t know anything right now. Hastwyk is evil no doubt. But I have already second guessed myself ont he symp angle. Hoe does a Lake and Moss partnership work? I mean it makes no sense to buss him like that. Hastwyk said so himself.

I was shocked by the flip!! Absolutely appalled.

No, but really. Look at Lake and Lonmouth as a team now. See if that makes sense to you.

I still think you and Graves are a team, but you've played a strong game, so I'm unsure who I should help hand the game to.

What gives me pause is, you didn;t have to come back right before lynch. You had already said you would be really busy today. So you could have let us go to a no lynch.

And it really wouldn't have looked bad on you as you said you were busy. But you came back and hammered Moss.

The there is lakes Vote on Moss. Why would he vote him in this situation. Lake could have easily made a case against you or joined Hastwyk on the case againist me. But he didn't. He was the first vote againist Moss.

Because I'm genuinely trying to hunt the killers.

I've been suspicious of Moss since day 2 at least. I didn't vote for him until the hammer, but I was arguing for his lynch since the beginning of the day. Why would I go after him if he was my partner? The same logic applies.

I was shocked by the flip!! Absolutely appalled.

No, but really. Look at Lake and Lonmouth as a team now. See if that makes sense to you.

I still think you and Graves are a team, but you've played a strong game, so I'm unsure who I should help hand the game to.

Who is Peck's partner? Moss? I am gonna go back and look at the lake Lonmouth interaction.

Archived