Could Jon warg into Wun Weg Wun Dar Wun?

Ser Mungo

Everyone seems to think that since Giants appear to be dimwitted just because they talk funny, they would be easier to warg. Giants are like super magical, not that they do spells or anything like that, but I feel like it would harder to warg a giant than even a regular person (thistle). I don't think we'll see any giant warging in this series...

Everyone seems to think that since Giants appear to be dimwitted just because they talk funny, they would be easier to warg. Giants are like super magical, not that they do spells or anything like that, but I feel like it would harder to warg a giant than even a regular person (thistle). I don't think we'll see any giant warging in this series...

I agree but more because I think a human mind would have a lot of trouble making sense of the merged mind of a man and giant.

I think someone maybe, Borroq, was trying to warg Ghost when he was behaving so wild. Since Ghost is" occupied" Jon will warg into Summer, the closest thing. That would explain why GRRM described Jon's character in the future,lol , as "greying" . Summer is GREY. Summer can take him to Bran where he can reveal so much to Jon,,, who he really is and what needs to be done.

Nice Theory but i doubt it... Jon has a very intense bond with Ghost, to put it as Jon said " He and Ghost are one".

• 3 weeks later...

“He dreamt he was back in Winterfell, limping past the stone kings on their thrones. Their grey granite

eyes turned to follow him as he passed, and their grey granite fingers tightened on the hilts of the rusted

swords upon their laps. You are no Stark, he could hear them mutter, in heavy granite voices. There is no

place for you here. Go away. He walked deeper into the darkness. "Father?" he called. "Bran? Rickon?"

No one answered. A chill wind was blowing on his neck. "Uncle?" he called. "Uncle Benjen? Father?

Please, Father, help me." Up above he heard drums. They are feasting in the Great Hall, but I am not

welcome there. I am no Stark, and this is not my place. His crutch slipped and he fell to his knees. The

crypts were growing darker. A light has gone out somewhere. "Ygritte?" he whispered. "Forgive me.

Please." But it was only a direwolf, grey and ghastly, spotted with blood, his golden eyes shining sadly

through the dark... “ aSoS pg567

“... Where are you? Was he dead as well, was

that what his dream had meant, the bloody wolf in the crypts? But the wolf in the dream had been grey,

not white. Grey, like Bran's wolf. Had the Therms hunted him down and killed him after Queenscrown?

If so, Bran was lost to him for good and all.” aSoS pg567

“Last night he had dreamt the Winterfell dream again. He was wandering the empty castle, searching for

his father, descending into the crypts. Only this time the dream had gone further than before. In the dark

he'd heard the scrape of stone on stone. When he turned he saw that the vaults were opening, one after

the other. As the dead kings came stumbling from their cold black graves, Jon had woken in pitchdark,

his heart hammering.”GoT.371

Grey, not white. He says grey over and over. Everyone thinks he will become Ghost. "Greying of character" is a pun for warging into Summer the grey wolf.

When he communicates with Jon, according to the timeline, which I was told, he is in the crypts of WF and it was a wishful dream because Bran had not yet learned to enter the weirwood tree - he hadn't eaten the paste and sat the weirwood throne covered with skins. So if happened in CoK. I can find it if you wish. it was one of the first posts I ever made.

At the time, I thought it suggested that Jon via Ghost could communicate with Bran, In the passage the tree reaches out to touch Jon, as you say.

Do you think the timeline is imperative here? :dunce:

Perhaps I'm being daft and about to spout some timey-wimey nonsense but.....

The Weirnet lets Bran see into the past doesn't it? He tries to talk to Ned at one stage too but it doesn't quite work.

I'm sure BR actually says that with practice (and I'm paraphrasing like a crazy man here) he can look wherever he wants to which includes the past.

Food for thought time, what if Bran actually WAS talking to Jon from the future and present Bran is just picking up on the frequency of the conversation? After all, it IS his brain working the weirnet mojo...

Archived