Thpeak like Vargo Hoat v.2 - A Thong of Thecthynethth

Liar

Liar, full edit mode.

Nay. Food and a fine tabacco... which I will thare with thome friendth. Pipe tabacco.

I am a pipe thmoker.

Heya, DaniThnowborn. =o)

Tho if Buckwheat ith 15, you're obviouthly over 50. <_<

Buck, I thought you were like 15-16, but only judging by thome of you potht, like how you bluthh at thertain thingth :laugh:

:lol: I did not want to give wrong impreththionth to anybody! And I think you thhould all be aware that I uveruthe the bluthing thmiley on the forum becauthe it ith my thtyle! :blushing:

To prove it, I propothe a challenge: I will try not to bluthh for the entirety of thith thread, regardlethth of how naugthy commentth you all give. Inthtead, I thhall be naughty right back. If I manage, you thhall, um, wear an avatar I choothe, for like a week? Deal? :leer:

Thhall we continue? :lol:

I am alwayth for thome thpeaking like Vargo! :leer:

Liar, jutht edit the firtht potht by uthing "Full Editor", then you can remedy the thcandalouth mithtake in the title!

Good appetite, Thnowborn! Check what meat ith on your plate!

:rofl: :rofl: Buck! I would not make you do that! It'th cute when you Bluth :D and thankth for the tholution, it'th thcandalouth indeed

Awwww, thank you, good ther! :wub: (<- thith thmiley ith NOT blutthing, it ith allowed!)

But your kind wordth thhall not make me forget. Admit it, ther, you are afraid of the challenge! Craven! Acthept my challenge, thith will be a battle bardth will thing about! :fencing:

Bye Thnowborn!

You can't read it?? I have changed it now, I think ith more underthtandable

Yeth, I can read it now, it ith much better and more fitting!

Oh, "sexiness". It'th tho obviouth, yet tho not. :rofl:

:o You uthe the forbidden letterth! And not even in thpoiler tagth, in plain thight of everybody! Thhame on you, Cacti! :P

Good appetite, Thnowborn! Check what meat ith on your plate!

Awwww, thank you, good ther! :wub: (<- thith thmiley ith NOT blutthing, it ith allowed!)

But your kind wordth thhall not make me forget. Admit it, ther, you are afraid of the challenge! Craven! Acthept my challenge, thith will be a battle bardth will thing about! :fencing:

:rofl: But, but I like the bluththingth! everyone doeth. But if you mutht inthitht, and don't be evil about the avatar :lol: Yeth I admit, I'm afraid :D

:rofl: But, but I like the bluththingth! everyone doeth. But if you mutht inthitht, and don't be evil about the avatar :lol: Yeth I admit, I'm afraid :D

Well, I jutht don't want to give more people any wrong impreththionth!

Yeth! :commie:

I thhall not be evil about it ...

... much. :devil:

Now you all have the right to be naughty ath you pleathe and try to make me bluthh. You thhall not thuctheed, though! :D

Archived