DOOM=FEMALE FIRE OTHERS WINTER=MALE WOOD-ICE OTHERS

Quiet Isle

Hey now, thats getting a little too close my own crack pot theory I am working so hard to get done with it (but it keeps growing)

The major problems with your theory is that it make all the Others the male( the NK story?) and the Female Fire goes against what think. I also think that it would seem as if they were Gods, and they would not be.

Now if you want to make the Others in the west and the Firewyrms in the East as counter points, I could get with that. The Game of Ice and Fire is much like a board game.

I agree with you except for this point. They have to have some reason to be trying to come together. and GRRM has said sex is a very important drive in nature. it is a motivation for movement. I think they are male and female trying to get together. we shall see. Martin does not just throw things in for the heck of it. There is a reason this is happening. And since the male others cannot reproduce by themselves, that would be a reason for them to take male babies to continue their species. I think they are humanoid. again, we shall see.

I did indeed. and the "air" element assigned to Sansa buttresses my point that she will ride a dragon, warged by Bran. she also is referred to as having a broken wing. I think someone is going to bring down that dragon and Sansa will have a bad fall. with a broken leg. and then she mirrors Sandor's lameness.

As to the Reeds and Arya, I agree with the water analogy. I would add one more thing - EXTREME MUTABILITY. they adapt well to environments they are thrust into. Even the Reeds' homes are floating isles that can move if necessary for safety, or to follow a food source. and they are hidden by natural camouflage.

:agree: RAGNORAK: :bowdown: Since you are sooo kind and do not laugh at my theories, here's another one of my ideas. Since Howland Reed is Watching the GREY WATERS, and since he has not been seen for 15 odd years, perhaps HE sits his own weirwood throne!!! As a water force, he will need Arya and her allies the FM, who I think are somehow connected to BR - as is Jaqen H'ghar, who sets ARya on a path with the iron coin. Arya passes the test - she gets to Braavos. Since there is so much water to cover and control, HR will need help from Arya and possibly the FM and even the Drowned god. Think Avengers or X-men, or even The Magnificent Seven. All the forces must unite to defeat the Others and their Minions.

I think you know where I am coming from because you have been in the Arya / No One / Water Motif and ?Arya's Destiny threads, so I feel we have proven Arya's connection to water. I also like your idea about Sansa. She needs to have an event so that she learns her talents. I think she will rescue little boy Arryn, who Martin says has "the falling sickness". Well, if you interpet "falling" literally, little Arryn will "fall" on one of his journey's up or down the Eyrie, and Sansa will warg a bird to swoop down and rescue him. Hee Hee.

Also, Howland's sends his only son Jojen to free the winged wolf. Why did he not come himself? Maybe we will meet him at Greywater Watch - rather than him coming forth; although I do think Howland as part of the water element and that natural aspect of the godhood, he has more mobility than Bran and BR. They are part of the roots of trees - so they stick with their forces, while Howland will be more fluid - and be able to leave his throne from time to time. Also, he may be the parent who passed on Jojen's greensight. Howland also visited the Isle of Faces - so he has much knowledge I am sure we will learn avout later.

You can laugh if you want. It is fun to speculate, I think. :dunno:

:agree: RAGNORAK: :bowdown: Since you are sooo kind and do not laugh at my theories, here's another one of my ideas. Since Howland Reed is Watching the GREY WATERS, and since he has not been seen for 15 odd years, perhaps HE sits his own weirwood throne!!! As a water force, he will need Arya and her allies the FM, who I think are somehow connected to BR - as is Jaqen H'ghar, who sets ARya on a path with the iron coin. Arya passes the test - she gets to Braavos. Since there is so much water to cover and control, HR will need help from Arya and possibly the FM and even the Drowned god. Think Avengers or X-men, or even The Magnificent Seven. All the forces must unite to defeat the Others and their Minions.

I think you know where I am coming from because you have been in the Arya / No One / Water Motif and ?Arya's Destiny threads, so I feel we have proven Arya's connection to water. I also like your idea about Sansa. She needs to have an event so that she learns her talents. I think she will rescue little boy Arryn, who Martin says has "the falling sickness". Well, if you interpet "falling" literally, little Arryn will "fall" on one of his journey's up or down the Eyrie, and Sansa will warg a bird to swoop down and rescue him. Hee Hee.

Also, Howland's sends his only son Jojen to free the winged wolf. Why did he not come himself? Maybe we will meet him at Greywater Watch - rather than him coming forth; although I do think Howland as part of the water element and that natural aspect of the godhood, he has more mobility than Bran and BR. They are part of the roots of trees - so they stick with their forces, while Howland will be more fluid - and be able to leave his throne from time to time. Also, he may be the parent who passed on Jojen's greensight. Howland also visited the Isle of Faces - so he has much knowledge I am sure we will learn avout later.

I'm not laughing. i'm thinking..... ty.

i have thought. i think howland is going to find Jon on his solitary journey - the Last hero. Howland was one too. will they meet at BR and Bran's?

Archived