Mafia 96.5

House Targaryen

Vote Count #3

It is day 1

11 players remain: Blount, Celtigar, Estermont, Grandison, Karstark, Mallister, Osgrey, Reyne, Stackspear, Swann, Vance.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

2 votes for Osgrey (Blount, Stackspear)

2 votes for Swann (Osgrey, Mallister)

1 vote for Reyne (Vance)

1 vote for Celtigar (Swann)

1 vote for Mallister (Reyne)

1 vote for Vance (Celtigar)

3 players have not voted: Estermont, Grandison, Karstark

peter why did you reveal your alt?

same question to earl.

i'm more interested in the first one but w/e.

I couldn't think of a reason not to. I already expressed my astonishment that noone else did to the mods.

I never really see the possibilty of playing without "Meta" so I think it's fairer and better for the game if such information is in the open.

Wait a minute, I thought we were in joke vote period?

Joke votes not taken seriously doesn't mean that behaviour isn't watched seriously. On Day 1 I like to take a look at people who make meaningless posts or talk about unimportant stuff ...

I couldn't think of a reason not to. I already expressed my astonishment that noone else did to the mods.

I never really see the possibilty of playing without "Meta" so I think it's fairer and better for the game if such information is in the open.

Joke votes not taken seriously doesn't mean that behaviour isn't watched seriously. On Day 1 I like to take a look at people who make meaningless posts or talk about unimportant stuff ...

Meh. Osgrey is behaving pretty relaxed for a fm. Not buying it, thanks.

shitty post vance.

Sorry milord, my posts are not able to be reach the content and awesomeness of your posts :bowdown:

It's a fun to intimidate.

And whoever srtole the hat killed the aunt.

What?

actually stack continuing this weak attack aggression stuff he's doing on osgrey reads slight scummy.

Why? Let me have some fun with Ozzy while I'm watching Vance, waiting for Celtigar to make a second post and wondering why Reyne is so unusually quiet...

Archived