MAFIA 97: Mystery Hall of Fame: Day Six

House Targaryen

You are overlooking the fact that while I am as innocent as a new born babe, my reputation doth proceed me. Even with a clean sweep of my room I'd be something of a suspect!

I don't look at the game from my perspective. It's a biased one. I look at it as a random innocent townie. Detached. Which means my room offers the game the same information as all but 1 room does. Either 2 VVPIs or a killer and a VVPI.

You are overlooking the fact that while I am as innocent as a new born babe, my reputation doth proceed me. Even with a clean sweep of my room I'd be something of a suspect!

I don't look at the game from my perspective. It's a biased one. I look at it as a random innocent townie. Detached. Which means my room offers the game the same information as all but 1 room does. Either 2 VVPIs or a killer and a VVPI.

You should probably also re mention the fact that room 4 has 2 reasonable suspects dude! That's important!

Love,

Random innocent player.

see, heres my problem. in other games, i would take this approach. i would acknowledge that im very suspicious and stuff, even though i was innocent. i was told that looks scummy every time i did so, and that i should be operating under the fact that im innocent, instead of acknowledging that other people see me as a suspect.

meh. all ive been saying is it makes no sense for you to want your own room investigated.

on where i got the odds:

17 players... you (kettle) want your own room investigated? then its a 1/17 chance u find a killer

Oh I think it's higher than that. Even if there was only one killer left. I'd think if you were inno you'd be more understanding of Kettle's desire to not be mislynch bait, given that nobody likes you.

...shut up, Osgrey. :blush:

SHUT UP.

Love you too <3

....wait I'm getting deja-vu.

Read the first few pages - Kartark and spackspear? Are they new or waht? I thought both are scum together bantering with their buddy; just think it'd be weird and they seem relaxed when talking. Actually that's maybe dumb. karstark appears relatively clueless and might just not care and stackspear seems competent if a bit weird. But still.

*continues digging his own grave*

Oh I think it's higher than that. Even if there was only one killer left. I'd think if you were inno you'd be more understanding of Kettle's desire to not be mislynch bait, given that nobody likes you.

ok, so youre saying the odds of me being a killer are better than 1/17? im sure you could find a room with two people who are suspicious, which would surely be better than investigating just one of the suspects.

Does another room have a chance to remove two top suspects?

well heres the problem; all it depends on is who is the BAD, and who their top suspects are.

also, at this point after we've spent pages discussing where to investigate, the BAD turning out to be a killer at this point would not surprise me. :/

ok, so youre saying the odds of me being a killer are better than 1/17? im sure you could find a room with two people who are suspicious, which would surely be better than investigating just one of the suspects.

There is one.

Lots of influential players see me as a viable killer. I'm a viable lynch.

You are a top lynch choice.

Together we represent one of the highest probabilities of finding a killer.

I'm saying they are better than 2/17.

And honestly... If I had evidence you was a killer, I'd do a direct trade of my life for yours. My life is worth less numerically to the innocents than yours would be to the killers. Generally if we mislynch 3 or 4 times and catch 3 or 4 killers we win.

I'm saying they are better than 2/17.

but is it 2/17 for another room? or wouldnt it be higher, assuming you have another top suspect in one of those rooms, plus someone middle of the road? if you have a suspect as suspected as me + someone else, thats better chances than just investigating me.

but is it 2/17 for another room? or wouldnt it be higher, assuming you have another top suspect in one of those rooms, plus someone middle of the road? if you have a suspect as suspected as me + someone else, thats better chances than just investigating me.

It's not just investigating you.

If I hold the power I won't be using it on my own room. I'd rather take a shot at finding 2.

If anyone else does, then you won't beat vote leader plus medium t high suspicion player.

i would really rather not have me be investigated. i cant see kettle as guilty after this rigamarole, although its certainly possible, and would be quite the daring gamble. if hes the BAD, then not so much. but as of right now i dont think kettle is guilty, and im not guilty. i stand by my list posted a page or three back, i suppose, not that it matters what i think :rolleyes:

Archived