MAFIA 97: Mystery Hall of Fame: Day Six

House Targaryen

I sure became VPI quick when it suited you!

I mean lets not pretend this isnt the exact dialogue we'd be having even if we were the last 2 remaining killers.

???? youre confusing the shit out of me. yronwood apparently thinks youre competent enough to pull this off, but whatever. still dont want our room investigated. and yea, it totally suits me to make you vpi... not? how in the name of all that is holy does it suit me now to designate you as inno in my mind?

edit: kettle, youre totally mindf---ing me right now. please stop :(

Hm. Reyne thoughts on Stackspear? Are you re-reading the thread atm. I'm being kind of lazy and not bothering but feel free to ask me for my expert twin opinion on anything.

I'm pretty happy with my strong townreads, still? I want to sort the likes of Yronwood, Grandison, Estermont (can this fucker post more?), Dayne (though I have a weakish town read), Mallister, Thorne sorted. I have reads on them, but I'm not sure how accurate I am - and there's at least 2 I find mildly scummy.

???? youre confusing the shit out of me. yronwood apparently thinks youre competent enough to pull this off, but whatever. still dont want our room investigated. and yea, it totally suits me to make you vpi... not? how in the name of all that is holy does it suit me now to designate you as inno in my mind?

edit: kettle, youre totally mindf---ing me right now. please stop :(

simple.

If I'm VPI you have a good reason to suggest we don't search your room.

Archived