MAFIA 97: Mystery Hall of Fame: Day Six

House Targaryen

Celtigar, it's going to be about Thorne for now. It was Thoren that I was most concerned with before so I would have started there if I had not been interrupted.

Thorne votes Westerling early, mentions again suspicion of Westerling, but does not really act on it. That mention of Westerling suspicion (post #622) seems out of place. Thorne then focus on other players instead, pushes Stack, Blount and dondy. Moves to a disliking of Estermont. They forget myself in dicussion of the low posters, even suggests lynch of Ester and Swann, but is reminded of me by Westerling. It's something that rubs me wrong about this play, but Thorne was right in the suspicion of Westerling still. Looks like early distancing to me, but why keep the vote there? I can't make complete sense of it at the moment, my head hurt from reading their posts. I hope to make more sense in a few hours.

For now Thorne is my most suspect.

I looked at the rules about the BAD results, and it does say not finding any weapons does not mean there is no killer in the room. I don't know if everyone alredy knew this, we can't CI from the results. I don't really suspect Stack or Kettle very much at this point so perhaps it doesn't matter much for this case, it may for another investigation though.

I'll be back in some hours.

I looked at the rules about the BAD results, and it does say not finding any weapons does not mean there is no killer in the room. I don't know if everyone alredy knew this, we can't CI from the results. I don't really suspect Stack or Kettle very much at this point so perhaps it doesn't matter much for this case, it may for another investigation though.

I'll be back in some hours.

There will be at most 1 GF or the whole role is kind of dumb, I'd think. So at least 1 is CI! It's cool. I knew that, not worth dwelling on now.

So, how is no one going after Dayne right now? He looked terrible in the Westerling situation. I will go get some quotes. Looked like a scum partner who was not willing to bus until the bitter end.

TBH REYNE FINALLY SAW THE LIGHT SOOOO YOU SUCK CUZ SHE'S MUCH COOLER.

Archived