MAFIA 97: Mystery Hall of Fame: Day Six

House Targaryen

I guess you can put it that way?

Though I DO have a strong scum gut read on both Stack and Kettleblack...

There is literally no way you don't have a read on me. And if you *honestly* don't, why aren't you pushing me to get one?

You have a strong scum read on stack and kettle lack, but you're voting Blount on the word of osgrey who you say your paranoid of.

Dayne's being absolutely useless and flaunting it. Why are you 'paranoid' of me, and why don't your posts even hint at it if you've apparently been paranoid? Why are yoy engaging in stupid cult speculation? No, there's not a fucking cult. Why are you even posting? Is it for your own self amusement. You're trying so hard to be crazy and random you're not actually playing mafia.

So I think I could also go for a Mallister or Thorne lynch today.

Why Mallister?

I have a stronger suspect than Blount, I think. Thought didn't like Westerling mentioning you as a good lynch but not actually mentioning why - felt tacked on. Combined with the rest of your Day 1 play being quite wooden and it seemed like you just kept posting/picking at easy things.

There is literally no way you don't have a read on me. And if you *honestly* don't, why aren't you pushing me to get one?

B/c deep down I really do not want to get into a heated argument >_> Sure I guess go nuts thinking I have a read on you or I have to have one?

You have a strong scum read on stack and kettle lack, but you're voting Blount on the word of osgrey who you say your paranoid of.

Please tell on a scale of 1-10 how much of an idiot I will look like if I'm voting someone who the cop "cleared".

*facepalm*

Evil BAD and an evil guard? Really

Ah, well... I blanked on Mallister being the BAD last night. Though the role was not assigned based on alignment in any way, just on who solved the riddle first. I don't have a case, but I do have reasons and feelings that I am mulling over. I'll expand on it later.

B/c deep down I really do not want to get into a heated argument >_> Sure I guess go nuts thinking I have a read on you or I have to have one?

Please tell on a scale of 1-10 how much of an idiot I will look like if I'm voting someone who the cop "cleared".

My gods I want to see you hanging from a rafter right now. If you know it would be a heated argument, you know I'm town. In fact, you know I'm town that's why you're "im ignoring you" looks really out of place. Tbf I couldn't care less if you have a read on me, it doesn't matter at all to the gamestate. What I care about is what is says about your alignment.

The "cop" didn't clear anyone. The BAD is independent of alignment and as has been made clear more than once not finding killing implements does not mean there's not a killer in the room. You can pretend like you didn't read the rules all you want but thread evidence shows you being aware.

And are you honestly saying you're not voting someone you believe is scum because you might look like an idiot? Wtf?

Archived