MAFIA 97: Mystery Hall of Fame: Day Six

House Targaryen

Celtigar: honestly, I moved my vote based more on a gut reaction to Mallister's posts.

Hmm. Answers the question that I was about to ask, but can you help me out a little? Is there any insight you can give us into your aboutface on Mallister because of his (imo bad) explaination besides gut?

A long shot is better than nothing. I missed it. I was thisclose to claiming miller myself, but I double checked with the mods and apperantly my suspicious ass tool that could totally be used to kill somone imo isn't a murder weapon. If you had said that the reason Reyn's thing wouldnt work is because a killer wouldnt claim miller from go, I'd have agreed and moved off you but your though process is really bad. Again, am I missing something?

I can't see how this disproves my logic? If you actually claimed miller instead of double checking, somebody else would say "Hey, look at the first post! There is no miller! LIAR!!!". Assuming you are an innocent(Are you, btw?), this wouldn't help town in any way. So, like I said, sooner it is revealed there is no miller, better.

Vote Count #4

It is Day One. Eighteen Players Remain:

Ashford, Blount, Celtigar, Dayne, Dondarrion, Estermont, Grandison, Karstark, Kettleblack, Mallister, Osgrey, Reyne, Stackspear, Swann, Thorne, Vance, Westerling, Yronwood.

With 18 players alive, it takes 10 to convict someone or 9 to go to night.

2 Votes for House Reyne (Karstark, Dayne)

2 Votes for House Celtigar (Westerling, Stackspear)

1 Vote for House Dayne (Mallister)

1 Vote for House Stackspear (Reyne)

1 Vote for House Thorne (Kettleblack)

1 Vote for House Westerling (Thorne)

10 Players Have Not Voted:

Ashford, Blount, Celtigar, Dondarrion, Estermont, Grandison, Osgrey, Swann, Vance, Yronwood

End of Day One Timer

(For the record, what I'm reacting strongly to isn't that there's a wagon on me, but Dayne's vote in particular, which seems designed to annoy me no matter what his alignment is or what he thinks my alignment is.)

You're obv scum though <_< I'm on to you!

I can't see how this disproves my logic? If you actually claimed miller instead of double checking, somebody else would say "Hey, look at the first post! There is no miller! LIAR!!!". Assuming you are an innocent(Are you, btw?), this wouldn't help town in any way. So, like I said, sooner it is revealed there is no miller, better.

BUt that wasn't your 'logic', as I understand it. You have no reason to believe that an innocent person would have an ambiguous item. Assuming a person was guilty and didn't realise there was no miller and claimed miller ( you'll recall your reasoning was NOT that a killer wouldn't claim miller) we'd have us a killer. So as I don't understand your reason for exposing the trap. And I certainly don't understand Reyne's reason for backing off you. Why do you think he backed off you so easy?

BUt that wasn't your 'logic', as I understand it. You have no reason to believe that an innocent person would have an ambiguous item. Assuming a person was guilty and didn't realise there was no miller and claimed miller ( you'll recall your reasoning was NOT that a killer wouldn't claim miller) we'd have us a killer. So as I don't understand your reason for exposing the trap. And I certainly don't understand Reyne's reason for backing off you. Why do you think he backed off you so easy?

Maybe he is waiting for brownies to take effect? :dunno:

Joking aside, I also have no reason to believe that Reyne's trap was geniune?

No, I am just an old man hating when too much giggling and chatter disrupts my cats and goldfish.

You cats started eating your goldfish? Too bad.

Also I am curious how people just went along with the Reyne lynch.

With two votes out of 18, eh? Well, I can see innocent Reyne to overreact on two votes on him, but you overreacting on two votes on Reyne is strange indeed.

Archived