MAFIA 97: Mystery Hall of Fame: Day Six

House Targaryen

Mods: I think you missed Stackspear's vote on me.

Mallister: I don't think the trap actually would have hurt town (because they'd claim an item they actually had, and then the mods would clarify that their item wasn't a weapon). But yeah, agree to disagree.

Okay, I'll stop spamming the thread and go away for a bit. When I get back, can people decide on whether they want to claim items? (Don't go ahead without asking Lany/Zar how many riddles there will be, though, since it might have interesting implications in endgame.)

Millers are one of the biggest headaches to town, talking about non-existent millers seems like a headache too :P

*is a filthy liar and posts again*

Guys...I'm pretty sure Dayne does not actually believe I'm scum at this point--or at worst, he's just moderately paranoid of me. Everything he's posting right now is purely either a reaction test or just him trolling me for his own amusement.

Why do you insist on spelling this out on the thread? It does look like a reaction test, but why say it aloud?

Dayne and Karstark are town

Vote Count #7

It is Day One. Eighteen Players Remain:

Ashford, Blount, Celtigar, Dayne, Dondarrion, Estermont, Grandison, Karstark, Kettleblack, Mallister, Osgrey, Reyne, Stackspear, Swann, Thorne, Vance, Westerling, Yronwood.

With 18 players alive, it takes 10 to convict someone or 9 to go to night.

3 Votes for House Stackspear (Reyne, Yronwood, Blount)

3 Votes for House Reyne (Karstark, Dayne, Stackspear)

1 Vote for House Dayne (Mallister)

1 Vote for House Dondarrion (Vance)

1 Vote for House Osgrey (Westerling)

1 Vote for House Thorne (Kettleblack)

1 Vote for House Westerling (Thorne)

7 Players have not voted:

Ashford, Celtigar, Dondarrion, Estermont, Grandison, Osgrey, Swann

End of Day One Timer

I suppose I wasn't that clear. I was saying nothing really interesting had happened yet, so I voted Celtigar to see his reaction. Didn't see a point in adding to the Reyne wagon at that time.

Eh. They are right.This doesn't make sense. What kind of reaction were you looking for with a toothless seemingly random vote? Wouldn't voting for Reyne have potentially provoked a more interesting reaction at that point, given that it would have been a vote with a reason and possibly added to pressure? If it was a reaction you were looking for? Were you concerned that it would look like jumping on a wagon if you voted Reyne?

I have to go to so I'll just leave this here until you get back - Stackspear

Intend to stay above the battle, Osgrey?

Just say us who is obvscum?

You are voting me, I think? How your vote makes three? Are you trying to confuse me?

Bad posting. Westerling looks bad.

Eh. They are right.This doesn't make sense. What kind of reaction were you looking for with a toothless seemingly random vote? Wouldn't voting for Reyne have potentially provoked a more interesting reaction at that point, given that it would have been a vote with a reason and possibly added to pressure? If it was a reaction you were looking for? Were you concerned that it would look like jumping on a wagon if you voted Reyne?

I have to go to so I'll just leave this here until you get back - Stackspear

Good posting. Town

reyne's explaining what town should and should not be doing on the previous page is scummy to me, but for now ill vote celtigar

This is why, Thorne... Says Reyne is scummy then votes Celtigar( fearing it would look like oportunistic distancing). After being questioned and not making a logical defense, switches vote for Reyne for a rather weak reason and then overreacts( when Dayne was agreeing with the post). Textbook new scum

This is why, Thorne... Says Reyne is scummy then votes Celtigar( fearing it would look like opportunistic distancing). After being questioned and not making a logical defense, switches vote for Reyne for a rather weak reason and then overreacts( when Dayne was agreeing with the post). Textbook new scum

(emphasis mine)

Do you believe Reyne is partnered with Stackspear then?

Archived