Alternative movie plot descriptions

Alytha

That movie traumatized me. :ack:

Me too,that was scarier than any other movie I saw. I could watch all horror movies ever made but I don't want to go through that experience again. Music from that movie hunted me for two days,and scenes.... :stillsick:

Me too,that was scarier than any other movie I saw. I could watch all horror movies ever made but I don't want to go through that experience again. Music from that movie hunted me for two days,and scenes.... :stillsick:

I know!! Me too!! I couldn't hear the word 'ass' without thinking if the ending and wanting to cry and throw up. That said, it's a great film to keep kids off drugs :lol:

That movie traumatized me. :ack:

When did you watch it? I watched it when I was sixteen and I don't remember it being that much traumatizing.

Eddard you were a strange 16 year old. :) I watched it in my twenties.

:lol: Maybe.

Actually, I get easily disturbed by movies. Last year I walked out of a horror movie because I felt sick... and when I was younger I was afraid to see the Lord of the Rings because Golum freaked me out. :D

But Requiem didn't traumatize me... I think.

Actually, I get easily disturbed by movies. Last year I walked out of a horror movie because I felt sick... and when I was younger I was afraid to see the Lord of the Rings because Golum freaked me out. :D

:shocked: I'm rendered speechless :)

Back on topic,any thoughts what is the movie? Comedy about how four friends witnessed one man loosing his arm.

I saw Hills Have Eyes in theaters are curled up in a ball and cried till my friend carried me out. Not joking at all :crying:

How recent was the movie Maru ?

Archived