Mafia Game 98 - Pop Princess uPick Thread.

House Targaryen

Day 1, Votecount 5

Britney Spears (2) - Debbie Gibson, Marina & the Diamonds

Taylor Swift (1) - Shania Twain

Kesha (1) - Emile Sande

Madonna (1) - Bjork

Bjork (1) - Britney Spears

Not voting: (10) Taylor Swift, Cyndi Lauper, Sophie B. Hawkins, Geraldine McQueen, Kesha, Lady Gaga, Kylie, Carly Rae Jepsen, Madonna , Diana Ross.

With 16 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch, or 8 votes to go to night.

how do you feel about that?

*lays on couch*

Don't like it, don't like that Emile never answered the question asked and instead opted to comment on bjork's photo, don't like bjork but i don't know if i'm just annoyed with bjork or just don't like bjork.

Don't like that I haven't been given more opportunities to post in verse either. That needs to be remedied.

explain

Her posts seem so contrived. The introduction was weird..."human female of her age"...who speaks like that.

The trama adds the drama to my llama.

Britney, why are you so interested in Emili Sunday's vote?

This comes after you ask her if how she feels about getting lynched today, and it looks like she's trying to deflect attention back onto you in a weird way. "so interested"? I didn't realize asking someone a question was being "so interested"

The weird vowel response was strange when asked how she feels like getting lynched, and it's part of what annoys me as it makes no sense, but no sense from either alignment. The string of repeating what you asked back to you was also annoying but makes no sense for either alignment, but I have a hard time sometimes distinguishing between alignments on people when I'm just generally annoyed.

So, I don't like her, but I don't know if it's because I'm annoyed or it's because I think she's legitimately scummy.

did i accidentally sign up for a slow game?

Is five pages only 3 1/2 hours in to the game really so slow? Britney seems artificially concerned with generating content. Early pushing can be nice, but this gal is trying too hard.

ETA - Rather, less than three hours at the time of your posting.

Is five pages only 3 1/2 hours in to the game really so slow? Britney seems artificially concerned with generating content. Early pushing can be nice, but this gal is trying too hard.

ETA - Rather, less than three hours at the time of your posting.

lol bullshit

nice easy excuse for a vote

Archived