Mafia Game 98 - Pop Princess uPick Thread.

House Targaryen

Meh, not much to go on, but Shania and Marina look alright.

I like Debbie Gibson the least so far. Get last few posts seem like nit picking on a bunch of different people. I also dislike this straining reason to a vote on Bjork even when she says the content is not alignment-telling.

/off for a bit

debs looks super innocent to meeeeee

CHALLENGE TO THE EVILS

I know U are gonna be tempted to kill me. I'm Britney and I'm the best, this is super obvious. But there are 4 of you and thats too many for a game this size. so i give you a challenge.

how about you just not kill me. like ever. Instead of having an easy coast to the win, let me live and see what happens.

my power sucks, that i like totally super promise. so i'm not gonna beat you that way. But I will win using the POWER OF MY MIND.

I super double dog dare you.

AND IF YOU KILL ME THEN YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF PUSSY ASS WHORE BITCHES WHO PISS THEMSELVES OUT OF FEAR AND DESERVE NOTHING BUT LOATHING AND SCORN

CHALLENGE TO THE EVILS

I know U are gonna be tempted to kill me. I'm Britney and I'm the best, this is super obvious. But there are 4 of you and thats too many for a game this size. so i give you a challenge.

how about you just not kill me. like ever. Instead of having an easy coast to the win, let me live and see what happens.

my power sucks, that i like totally super promise. so i'm not gonna beat you that way. But I will win using the POWER OF MY MIND.

I super double dog dare you.

AND IF YOU KILL ME THEN YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF PUSSY ASS WHORE BITCHES WHO PISS THEMSELVES OUT OF FEAR AND DESERVE NOTHING BUT LOATHING AND SCORN

Now if I'd combine that with your declaration that you're only talking to yourself...

i like that you asked that question, b/c i had the same one

hmm

you are either innocent or a sneaky bastard

problem is i have a feeling you have the potential to be sneaky

But it's in the rules posts on the first page.

You know the following about the set-up:

- The set-up is confirmed to be 12 Innocents and 4FM. Or for this set-up 12 Diva Aligned and 4 Illuminati Aligned

Archived