Help! List new female characters as of ASOS pt II

Lux Starkgaryen

So, at work I had time to cut and edit the Arianne/Arys scene - I'm now looking for a brit actor in Paris - so this scene could be in. I found one with Tyene talking to Prince Duran. Will look for other Tyene appearances (if you remember some other ones, outside AFFC please, tell me!); plus will check out the spearwifes/musicians in WF scenes.

Any other ideas for new female roles, appearing in appealing scenes for an actress? Thanks again!

• 1 month later...

Hey there, for those who wanted to look at something I did, here's the link for my latest role in a short movie - beware it's violent and in French! but the ahem action is understanble in itself don't worry. Just don't flag the vid for it's content, it's not a real rape it's acting, thanks (and I find myself hideous but hum, yeah..)

or some rushes: (all in all 15mn, so my favs are number 3, 6, 7, 10 and 11):

• 2 weeks later...

NEW QUESTION:

there are speculations that Stephanie Blacker, cast as 'Violet', wouldn't be a rewrite of Val, and that Val would still to be cast for season 4 - we'll have to wait till the end of s.3 to be sure, but in the meantime, what is your fav Val moment that you'd want to see brought to life, monologue or dialogue?

Gods, THAT'd be such a neat part for me *wishful thinking*..

Archived