Help! List new female characters as of ASOS pt II

Lux Starkgaryen

Have you considered playing Jaime's sexual partner in SoS?

It's not a huge role, but I don't remember any large detail, and she does show up again later, in AFFC? (IIRC, that is)

Plus, you can brag about banging Jaime Lannister.

yeah good one, but I dont recall any real bit of dialogue to act for a demo-reel.. but thanks for any answer, continue!

Au contraire - Ellaria gets that huge, awesome speech about revenge for Oberyn, and how it just perpetuates the cycle of violence. It's one of the most beautiful speeches in the whole series, IMO.

Have you considered playing Jaime's sexual partner in SoS?

It's not a huge role, but I don't remember any large detail, and she does show up again later, in AFFC? (IIRC, that is)

Plus, you can brag about banging Jaime Lannister.

What? Jaime hasn't done it with anyone except Cersei.

Myranda Royce?

It'd be helpful to know what you looked like really. Any particular talents like fighting or whatever? IE, are you a better fit for brewkeepers wife or beautiful princess. A "handsome" type girl good at fighting would be perfect for the Mormont role if there is one, but she would have been around Rob for a while so not needed really.

Some of the wildlings after they surrender and cross over aren't really named but they will probably have a couple roles in TV, hopefully new ones instead of existing ones from this season and the battle else you're out of luck. Also the whores from Mole Town who help out on the Wall during the fight but that might be season 3 and filmed already.

Mance Rayder's spearwives he takes with him to Winterfell for the wedding might be good, can you act the part of a buxom trollop and flip around and be murderous assassin two minutes later?

The Braavossi courteseans are featured a tiny little bit, but that one trainer that helps Arya at the temple is female I think?

Are you young or 20's or old, etc. Jeyne Poole is young in the books but will probably be older because her story gets nasty and they'll want an adult for that stuff.

Maegery's cousins and ladies in waiting, etc.

Au contraire - Ellaria gets that huge, awesome speech about revenge for Oberyn, and how it just perpetuates the cycle of violence. It's one of the most beautiful speeches in the whole series, IMO.

Really?? Well I know what to look for on the morrow..!! :D

It'd be helpful to know what you looked like really. Any particular talents like fighting or whatever? IE, are you a better fit for brewkeepers wife or beautiful princess. A "handsome" type girl good at fighting would be perfect for the Mormont role if there is one, but she would have been around Rob for a while so not needed really.

Some of the wildlings after they surrender and cross over aren't really named but they will probably have a couple roles in TV, hopefully new ones instead of existing ones from this season and the battle else you're out of luck. Also the whores from Mole Town who help out on the Wall during the fight but that might be season 3 and filmed already.

Mance Rayder's spearwives he takes with him to Winterfell for the wedding might be good, can you act the part of a buxom trollop and flip around and be murderous assassin two minutes later?

The Braavossi courteseans are featured a tiny little bit, but that one trainer that helps Arya at the temple is female I think?

Are you young or 20's or old, etc. Jeyne Poole is young in the books but will probably be older because her story gets nasty and they'll want an adult for that stuff.

Maegery's cousins and ladies in waiting, etc.

Oh well I could send pix in MP or send emails if someone's really interested lol! I'm 23 but can easily look different, older or younger; I'm naturally a golden/strawberry blonde - presently more on the golden side (but have often dyed it and can sport "naturally" any kind of red hair, brown, black hair..); green/light brown eyes, pale skin, around 1m64, 62 kg, curvy ( I said à la Anita Ekberg or Shiera Seastar in that I have a small waist - addicted to stell-boned corsets :drool: - with hmmm breasts a few centimeters "bigger" than my hips).

I'm French but fluent/bilingual in English (real work would be the accent, I tend to speak more "American" than "British": maybe Peter should coach me haha); have been doing martial arts (esp karate shotokan) for 10 years with some "weapons" experirnce ie artistic swordfight (the one useful for movies, nt the Olympics!), been redoing ballet for 2 years now: and sing a little..

Eight now that's about all I can think of tight now to describe myself..

ET: fix little details

I mean I'll look at pics if you want to send them but I'm not a professional... lol. I just meant certain roles have certain body types or ages, etc so it's helpful to know roughly what you'd look like. Mirri Maz Duur is a different type role than Taena Merryweather.

If you're good looking and based off your description not a stick figure and comfortable fighting I'd probably say going for a spearwife wildling type would be my thought. I don't think they'd be cast specifically from the book so I wouldn't worry too much about a specific wildling.

The idea that popped into my head would be from the last book and one of the spearwives at the wedding. I really have no idea how to catch the eye of a casting person but the image popping into my head would be a mix of scenes going between the "whore" role and then a scene where you're killing him. Maybe in your own mind or whatever? I don't know if that makes sense really but if you can pull off both sides of their cover and real role in being at Winterfell I don't know what else they'd want? It'd GoT and I assume that scene would have some gratuitous nudity so that might be an issue but it's one of the ones I thought of first. I always like the warrior characters the best I guess...

The slave translator pacifist girl who Dany enjoys talking with (can't think of the name at the moment) might be okay but she seems kind of dull to me.

I mean I'll look at pics if you want to send them but I'm not a professional... lol. I just meant certain roles have certain body types or ages, etc so it's helpful to know roughly what you'd look like. Mirri Maz Duur is a different type role than Taena Merryweather.

If you're good looking and based off your description not a stick figure and comfortable fighting I'd probably say going for a spearwife wildling type would be my thought. I don't think they'd be cast specifically from the book so I wouldn't worry too much about a specific wildling.

Well if you want I could send some pix - and yeah of course there are different "physiques" for different roles! a "warriror playing the whore" wildling type would be good- if they write a scene for her; there are none that I can take from the books to act; but I like the idea!

The idea that popped into my head would be from the last book and one of the spearwives at the wedding. I really have no idea how to catch the eye of a casting person but the image popping into my head would be a mix of scenes going between the "whore" role and then a scene where you're killing him. Maybe in your own mind or whatever? I don't know if that makes sense really but if you can pull off both sides of their cover and real role in being at Winterfell I don't know what else they'd want? It'd GoT and I assume that scene would have some gratuitous nudity so that might be an issue but it's one of the ones I thought of first. I always like the warrior characters the best I guess...

The slave translator pacifist girl who Dany enjoys talking with (can't think of the name at the moment) might be okay but she seems kind of dull to me.

Oh ok you're talking of Mance's party covering as singers, sorry I thought you were talking about the wildling women who went at the Wall, in general -- well then I'll read again Theon's chapters, see if there's some bits to act!

Only mance went as the singer. The rest were there as camp followers which is pretty much a slang term for whores. I see you mentioned French is your primary language so perhaps that didn't come across as well.

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Mance_Rayder

Later when word reached the Wall that Arya Stark (it was unknown the girl was actually Jeyne Poole) was to wed Ramsay Snow, Melisandre offered to send Rattleshirt to retrieve her, but Jon refused, not trusting Rattleshirt. Therefore, Melisandre revealed Mance's disguise in order to make Jon reconsider the offer. Jon held Mance's son (it was unknown to both Melisandre and Mance that Jon had switched Mance's baby with Craster's) so Mance would do everything in his power to rescue Jon's sister for the sake of his son.[1]

Mance took six wildling spearwives with him [7] - Rowan, Holly, Squirrel, Willow Witch-eye, Frenya and Myrtle. He arrived at Winterfell as a bard under the assumed name "Abel" (an anagram for "Bael" from the "Bael the Bard" legend) [8][9] and claimed the women were camp followers and relatives to him. [10][11] Mance performed songs throughout the wedding and subsequent feast at Winterfell, while during the night his wildling spearwives killed several Bolton men at arms (suspicion was cast on Theon Greyjoy at first, then Manderly knights) causing tension in the castle between the Bolton, Frey and northern houses. They also got the help of a reluctant and fearful Theon Greyjoy to help them free "Arya", even though he knew it was really Jeyne Poole. Tensions exploded in the castle when Little Walder Frey was murdered (though the spearwives claimed to Theon that his death was not their doing). Disguised as bedmaids bringing water for Arya's bath, the six women and Theon entered her bedchamber and there Squirrel stripped out of her clothes and they disguised the terrified Jeyne as a bedmaid to sneak her out (Squirrel would remain in the room and escape by climbing down the tower).[12][13][14][15]

The ploy was a success until Jeyne gives their position away by screaming, and Theon and Jeyne are forced to jump from Winterfell's battlements to the snow below. [16][17]It was reported in a letter Ramsay Bolton sent Jon that Mance has been captured and thrown in a cage which is exposed to the elements and that the six spearwives that came with him had been killed and skinned. Mance is being forced to use their sewed-together skins in the cage, as it is his only source of warmth. [18][19]

Really?? Well I know what to look for on the morrow..!! :D

Oh well I could send pix in MP or send emails if someone's really interested lol! I'm 23 but can easily look different, older or younger; I'm naturally a golden/strawberry blonde - presently more on the golden side (but have often dyed it and can sport "naturally" any kind of red hair, brown, black hair..); green/light brown eyes, pale skin, around 1m64, 62 kg, curvy ( I said à la Anita Ekberg or Shiera Seastar in that I have a small waist - addicted to stell-boned corsets :drool: - with hmmm breasts a few centimeters "bigger" than my hips).

I'm French but fluent/bilingual in English (real work would be the accent, I tend to speak more "American" than "British": maybe Peter should coach me haha); have been doing martial arts (esp karate shotokan) for 10 years with some "weapons" experirnce ie artistic swordfight (the one useful for movies, nt the Olympics!), been redoing ballet for 2 years now: and sing a little..

Eight now that's about all I can think of tight now to describe myself..

ET: fix little details

The Waif maybe?

Well if you want I could send some pix - and yeah of course there are different "physiques" for different roles! a "warriror playing the whore" wildling type would be good- if they write a scene for her; there are none that I can take from the books to act; but I like the idea!

If you have a website with acting stuff please do link it. I'm sure I'm not the only interested person. While I'd gladly look at anything you sent I feel like a pervert asking a girl to pm me pictures and that's not my intent really.

The Waif maybe?

Yeah, that was the one I was thinking of. I can easily see that role getting cut in favor of just one person being cast to show Arya the ropes though.

If you have a website with acting stuff please do link it. I'm sure I'm not the only interested person. While I'd gladly look at anything you sent I feel like a pervert asking a girl to pm me pictures and that's not my intent really.

Yeah, that was the one I was thinking of. I can easily see that role getting cut in favor of just one person being cast to show Arya the ropes though.

Honestly, seasons 3 and 4 are going to get such a meaningful massacre of characters that they'll make a lot of room. It's not impossible.

Penny might count, in that she was in ASOS at Joffrey's wedding in a non-speaking role, but was not really known as Penny" until ADWD.

The Waif appears in AFFC, as someone mentioned.

Barbrey Ryswell / Dustin

Also, I'm not sure if we're counting ASOS or afterwards, but if ASOS counts, do not forget the Ghost Of High Heart.

As well, when Bran is north of the Wall, "Leaf" who is one of the "Children of the Forest"

In AFFC I think we have Willow Heddle.

In the Vale, we have Lady Anya Wainwood.

Various prostitutes and courtesans in Braavos such as the Sailor's Wife and Lanna.

Also in Braavos, there's Brusco's daughters.

When does Val appear?

Val was in ASOS.

Archived