Favourite Greyjoy Brother

Whoresbane Umber

Counting the secong generation of Greyjoys my ranking would be as follows:

1. Theon (obviously)

2. Victarion - for his crazy antics in DwD and general hilarity

3. Aeron - how could you not love the crazy homeless guy preacher?

4. Asha - she bores me

5. Balon - we hardly knew ye.

6. Euron - a.k.a. the one I dislike - the mustache-twirling villain from some cartoon version of James Bond

I'd say Euron. Whilst he is undoubtedly a cruel son of a bitch, he is the only surviving Greyjoy brother that has the combination of intellect and skills in combat. His "smiling eye" and his mysterious past also draw him to me as the most interesting brother.

Victarion. I have a book produced by hbo with a greyjoy family tree. It has no mention of Victarion or Aeron, which worries me, along with the fact that damphair was in season 2 and the viewefs wefe nevet told who the hell he was.

it's just a common priest in season 2

Victarion...I loved in ADWD when he'd just chain up and heave into the ocean anyone who even slightly annoyed him. Always made me crack up.... For awhile, Euron was the more intriguing of the two, but given what happens with Vic at the end of ADWD, he usurped Euron in that sense.

Victarion...I loved in ADWD when he'd just chain up and heave into the ocean anyone who even slightly annoyed him. Always made me crack up.... For awhile, Euron was the more intriguing of the two, but given what happens with Vic at the end of ADWD, he usurped Euron in that sense.

signed

Archived