Non-ASOIAF Elimination Game VII: Best Sitcom

Woftis

I don't dispute Rorshach is awesome but this isn't the most awesome heroes it's the best superhero right? And even though their abilities exceed normal humans it doesn't make them superhero.Like that anyone who is strongest and fastest or best and unmatched in something could be called superhero. Although CA is basically just enhanced human he still has way more powers than Watchmen (with the exception of Dr.Manhattan) for example his long life span,super speed,strength etc...

Cap doesn't actually exceed human abilities, he's just at the absolute peak of human ability in every possible aspect. Ozymandias or Batman could probably give him a run for his money, and both of them are much more intelligent than him.

Cap doesn't actually exceed human abilities, he's just at the absolute peak of human ability in every possible aspect. Ozymandias or Batman could probably give him a run for his money, and both of them are much more intelligent than him.

Well if we take new movies into account he runs as fast as a car,he can jump over 15m and he apparently doesn't age,now how is that just peak of human abilities and not surpassing them?Also...not choosing the smartest superhero either.

Well if we take new movies into account he runs as fast as a car,he can jump over 15m and he apparently doesn't age,now how is that just peak of human abilities and not surpassing them?Also...not choosing the smartest superhero either.

He's exceptional definitely, but Ozymandius can catch bullets. I'd say the watchmen count because they can do things, you wouldn't expect a human could ever do, no matter how much training they had. Obviously Cap falls under that as well.

Out of interest why can't we have the count at 40 people? Put Nightcrawler in and we have 40, the game will last longer, but does that matter too much?

He's exceptional definitely, but Ozymandius can catch bullets. I'd say the watchmen count because they can do things, you wouldn't expect a human could ever do, no matter how much training they had. Obviously Cap falls under that as well.

Out of interest why can't we have the count at 40 people? Put Nightcrawler in and we have 40, the game will last longer, but does that matter too much?

Ozy didn't really catch a bullet, he just put his reinforced glove in the way of it..

Ozy vs Batman is a fight i'd love to see :)

Why not,or play in two parts...I'm ok with both. There are a lot superheros,better play a bit longer then God forbid eliminate Captain America :P

Archived