What if....

thegreatwhitebear

I was just thinking, say, hypothetically, what if the Tyrells had pulled off getting sansa to highgarden and willas and sansa were married. How that would've affected the northern story line. Would robb have knelt or may be would possibly the Tyrells maybe pulled a rw type coup with robb and them as the perpetrators maybe? Just an interesting what if. Just curious what others think.

Tywin was already planning the Red Wedding with Walder Frey so that'd gone through still (I think Tywin was writing to his secret lover/Old man Frey when Tyrion demanded a reward for the battle)

Tyrells are Lannister's allies so Robb wouldn't have bent the knee, he'd have still died at the Wedding but maybe Sansa wouldn't have been written out of the will.... maybe

The Tyrells were already planning their own daughter's husband's death so they couldn't have time to do so :L

I think nothing would have changed, the Tyrells need Robb dead to claim the North through Sansa, maybe they wouldn't have done a RW, but I'm sure they would find a way to make sure Robb dies

Well why not instead of killing Robb, they still orchestrate the pw and work to have tywinn and cersei killed thereby eliminating their biggest threats, marg still sits the throne, with mace as hand, and crushing the rock and wiping out the rest of the lannisters. That way they can give it too sansa and willas offspring. Then if it should come to pass that robb died with no heirs the child would also inherit the North. Then again that might start another rebellion haha

Archived