Blood and Fire book

Ice&Fire

I remember reading one of Tryion's chapter I think in AFFC(don't have book with me right now). He was thinking about the dragons and remembers a book called 'Blood and Fire' that was supposedly locked away in the Citadel somewhere and has information on dragons. So does anyone think this book will ever come up again or if it's important at all? Also if it is important will Sam somehow get a hold of it?

I think that Jaqen H'ghar is the one that wants the Blood and Fire book because maybe the Faceless Men want to kill Dany's dragons and they think they'll find the answer in the book.

Sam on the other hand,I think, will find another book. Marwyn says that he has three pages from Signs and Portents, written by Aenar Targaryen, which is a prophecy book. In it I think Sam will read about AAR/TPTWP prophecy and maybe then realise that Jon is AAR/TPTWP.

I can definitely see Sam picking up hints and clues from some of these books, especially Signs and Portents.I can imagine Sam realising Jon is AAR/TPTWP, and then heading back to the Wall to advise him but being killed on the way there.

Archived