Girlfriend is reading the books for the first time...

NoBoldVillain

When I first read the books I was so excited that I kept telling my Boyfriend everything that was happening... he hasn't read the books though.

So now I've spoiled the entire series for him... I mean... he actually started a conversation with me about who legitimately has rights to the Iron throne a while back... he hasn't read the book but he knew enough characters to ask me a question about Targyen lineages TT____TT

He also basically refuses to read the books at this point too....

My girl read the Bran chapter when he got thrown off the tower and next thing I know bitch slap to face and she said dont you get any ideas.

Soo...she doesn't want to have sex with you in a tower throwing a kid out of the window in the process?

I've told a couple of friends who LOVE the TV series to wait. (It's not like the book series is already finished)

That way they get to enjoy the series for what it is without doing the constant comparing. That said, I don't answer any questions unless I think the person is frustrated by lack of comprehension and really won't keep going. That is really rare though, and different than just being annoyed with what is happening.

To repeat: No one thanks you in retrospect for spoilers...

Archived